Way later...

It appears this book has let me vent and keep a low profile for such things not to disclose here.

Anyway the reason I'm updating is for some stuff I want to explain. Firstly, a little bit ago I don't know if I went over it but I had a mental break down and have been almost having more of them since a few weeks ago. I can't explain why but I had lots of pressure building on me and crying helped me vent.

Another thing is I had an odd dream involving a certain creepypasta, I can't remember who it was but I just had this feeling... it wasn't a traditional creepypasta, it felt like they were somebody, but that's speculation. They were engulfed in a bright white light and reminded me of colors like light blue or just white. In the dream I was at my friends house and they (maybe a guy. Not sure) had the person in their basement. When they saw me they immediately became infatuated with me and had pinned me to the ground. I was able to run away and they had became angry. They wanted me to hurt and I woke up.
When they wanted to hurt me, it reminded me of Jason a little, but not exactly. Maybe puppeteer..

Another thing is my phone and computer have started to bug out more, With whenever I turn on my computer to use it, videos I play bug out and it skips audio before going back and replaying it with a weird buzzing sound drowning out some audio, it's really odd. For my phone, my wallpaper will appear sideways and even though it's not supposed to do that at all.

Lastly is that my memory's been really faulty where I will forget what I'm saying in a conversation, forget school homework and having to write it on my hand, getting lost in thought, forgetting where I had placed things down moments ago, and even forgetting who certain people are for periods of time. Am I okay?

Anyway just thought I'd let you know I'm alive and life moves on I guess?

I've been talking to myself too much, oh jeez,