Paranoia

I was out with my friends. It was around 1:30 in the morning and we were walking around the neighborhood outside. As we walked around we were talking about theory's we had about creepypastas, like we would say,

Bens theory would be that he was a kid who (maybe) had an abusive father and Ben was able to vent through his games, like Majoras Mask, and maybe his father went to far and ended up drowning him. Then we think his spirit drifted to the one thing he ever loved so his soul was trapped in the game, then his father tried selling off his games, maybe he also knew Ben was in the game. That's why his soul is restless and trying to hack things to leave what keeps him trapped.

Anyway I looked over at the lake and I was a little skeptic but didn't really mind, when I saw a shadowed figure, two people (holding hands?) and their back was turned to me. They were probably adult height and one was slightly taller. I blinked and it was gone. I had screamed and my friend had to comfort me and keep me close.

Then I kept hearing noises. When my two friends were looking for my other friend I had  walked away from them all, then from the house to my left I heard a sound that sounded like a zipper noise.

Then when my three friends and I were heading back, I looked at a house and saw a tall line/shadow figure taller then the house and it made me scream and almost fall over.

I also thought I kept hearing footsteps that weren't ours and kept looking behind me.

That's all for now...
we headed back after since my friends saw my paranoia and I kept freaking out.

I need sleep