Chapter 25

I love you

My night dress is already gone...a few seconds ago.Watching him looking at me like this is beyond words to me.Hindi ko ma-explain.His i'm the only one kind of look makes my inside flutter.May mahihiling pa ba ako? We're in a serious relationship,we are also committed to each other and we already know each other's feeling.So,this is what it feels like to be in a relationship with someone you like.

The side of his lips rose a bit before his face move closer to my mouth for a kiss.Ang bawat dampi ng halik nito ay nanunuya.Sumimangot ako.Alam ko na iniinis nya ako sa pabitin nyang mga halik.

I grab his chin and give him the kiss that i've always love him to give to me.Naramdaman ko ang pagngisi nito sa bibig ko.He wanted this.

I felt his hand on my thigh and caress it slowly going to my behind and pulled me closer to him.He made me straddled on his lap earlier as he sit in our bed and naked.I moaned when his already hard shaft caressing between my thighs.Just thinking about it makes my inside warm and wet.

I can't suppress myself not make a sound.Mariin kong ipinikit ang mga mata ko sa bawat haplos ng palad nito sa akin.I wrap both of my arms to his shoulders instead and let him dominate the pleasure that i wanted to feel.

Napadilat ako ng marinig ang mahinang tawa nito.His eyes are sparkling because of the desire and list,both are instense because of the heat we started a few minutes ago.

"So hot.So wet,babe.Hmm..."

I know.I can feel that too.I am in my own cloudnine because of his fingers doing magic in there.My mouth is a little bit parted and my lips are dry.I'm thirsty.I'm catching my breath as i started to feel that familiar emotion that i only felt from him since the first time we've meet.

I licked my lips as i moaned...again and again.How can i feel this way when its not my first time with him.Everything is special to me,even that simple gesture he made.And it's freaking hot.

He claim the property that only him is allowed to be.We both sigh deeply in satisfaction,in contentment,and because of that familiar warm from him when he thrust inside of me.I heard him groaned,probably because we felt that familiar warmth when we're united.

He urge me to move and i did.I grind my hips to the rhythm that i always wanted.

Anseld's hand were on my hips,habang ang isang kamay nito ay nakatukod sa kama.His eyes are instense while gazing at me,his mouth is a little bit apart.Sinundan ng mga mata ko ang bawat pagdila nito sa sarili nitong labi.I like it better when his lips were red,and moist because of his kisses.Yumuko ako para halikan ang labi nito.Kusang kong ipinikit ang mga mata ko ng maramdaman ang bawat hagod ng bibig nito sa aking labi,pababa muli sa aking leeg at sa aking dibdib.It looks like he is worshipping me by doing like that.

He grab my hips when he is not satisfied of my pace and move inside and out of me the way he wanted to do,always.And i like it.I like it when his movement is fast,deep,and mindblowing.I called his name how many times while i explode of what he did.

He switch our position that made me lie down to his bed,him on top of me.Nanghihina ako sa pakiramdam na bumaba ako mula sa alapaap.My attention went back to him as he folded my legs,and spread them both wider.Hindi ko alam kung may maitatago pa ba ako sa ganitong sitwasyon na masyado akong expose sa harapan nya.He smirk as he thrust again,nung una ay parang nang-iinis.Na nakakainis naman talaga.Alam nya kung paano ako inisin sa ganitong pagkakataon.He knows me too well that i don't like it when he do that.

Isang mahabang ungol ang binitawan ko ng bumilis ang paggalaw nito,ang bawat paglabas pasok sa akin ay muling bumuo ng bagong pakiramdam na para bang hinihila ako ulit sa paraiso.

"Babe..."

He burst those desire inside of me as i reached that paradise again.Habol ang parehong hininga,kasabay ng paglinamnam ng kapayapaan sa kanyang bisig.He is my new home.I feel that kind of sensation when i spend a night with him even though we're both strangers.

Napangiti ako sa munting mga halik nito sa aking mukha bago muli nitong nilapat ang labi sa akin.

"I love you..."
I am overwhelm when he said that for how many times.I feel like i'm going to cry.Nagiging emosyonal yata ako nitong mga nakaraang araw.

"I love you too..."
Right now,i'm praying that he is the one.I want him to be my only and last one.Whatever hardship we are going to struggle in the future...i can and i will endure that.It sounds corny but it's true.

We stayed silent...listening to each other's breathing,and heartbeats.I savour this moment.That even we're not talking,we understand each other.

"Anong balak mo bukas?"

Dumilat ako para tingnan ito.I reach his face and caress it.He caught my hand and he's making a small kisses on it.

Bukas?

"Well...my father and Bianca's mother and her are going to meet for a talk.Para magkaroon ng closure,para magkalinawan sa kung ano man yung misunderstanding both sides,then...hopefully,we are all going to finally move on?"

He sigh."Will you be okay? Sasama ako sayo bukas."

Umiling ako."I can manage.Tsaka alam ko na busy ka sa work mo,so...i will take care of it."

His eyes looks worried kaya ngumiti ako kahit na alam ko na hindi ko sya makukumbinse sa simpleng ngiti lang.
"Your sister and her mother are still under investigation of what happened to you.Kaya hindi ako kampante na makipagkita ka sa kanila."

"Don't worry.Dad is there and nothing will happen.Gusto ko lang talaga ay matapos na tong hindi pagkakaintindihan na to.I'll be happy and at peace then if we ended it with acceptance,understanding,and hopefully someday...forgiving each other.It's time to heal those wounds too."

He sighed in defeat."Okay...call me when it's done."

"Bakit,may plano ka bukas?"

"Hmm...magde-date sana tayo bukas? Watch movies? Lunch at your favorite resto? Ano pa ang gusto mong gawin? Anong oras kaya kayo matatapos sa meeting nyo? Maybe after that?"

"Sounds perfect to me.Tatawagan kita pag natapos na.Or maybe...i will surprise you in your office?"

"Whatever.Just call me when it's done."

I really hope that its going to okay.I hope we can resolve it just like how mature adults that willing to fix this mess.

MyThoughts :
Pls.,i ask your understanding that i cannot update as soon as posible like you wanted ,as i said before that i'm about to finish my contract here and im getting busier everyday for work.Maraming salamat sa naghintay kahit matagal.Stay well everyone! Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo!