[Preview]

"So are we just gonna have a staring contest or talk?" He asked putting his arm down that was leaning against the door frame and tucking his hand in his jean pocket.

You took out your earbuds, pausing your music. Putting your phone down on your bed, you stated to Peter, "There's nothing to talk about."

Peter approached you rather slowly, looking into your eyes trying to catch your attention. You were trying to avoid eye contact because you knew those feelings were gonna come back if you looked.

"C'mon (y/n), you can't tell me that kiss didn't mean anything to you!" Peter exclaimed standing right in front of you. Since your bed was high, your eyes were almost leveled with his, but you still refused to look into his chocolate orbs.

"See! You can't even look at me directly." Peter put his hands on your waist since you were sitting on the edge of the bed. Your heart started fucking racing so fast you thought maybe Peter could hear it.

Staying silent, not knowing what to say, Peter only stared at you. Was he waiting for you to reply? Only silence.

"Peter," you finally lifted your eyes up at him, "It didn't mean anything." You said, your voice going to a thin whisper.

"It didn't mean anything, or you don't want it to?" Peter replied back, his face now a little closer than before. Without another word, he leaned in gently and placed his lips onto yours.

You were shocked and frozen; you closed your eyes. Peter's grip on your waist was more firm and your hands were on your sides, propping yourself on the bed.

In the next second, you moved your lips with his, moving your right arm around his neck. You pulled Peter a little closer, feeling his body on yours.

Peter leaned back a little, removing his lips from yours. You took back your arm and opened your eyes to be looking directly into his own. You let out a breath and Peter smirked.

"We both know you enjoyed that." Peter said cockily. You rolled your eyes leaning further back. "So what?" You shrugged.

"So, will you be my girlfriend? That way I'll have an excuse to kiss you more." Peter grinned childishly.

"Kiss me again and I'll think about it."

This time, Peter cupped your face in his hands and almost crashed his lips onto yours. You pulled back a little and giggled at his sudden action. Then, Peter crawled on top of you and leaned down to your lips again once your back was on the bed. He kissed more passionately and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He kept moving his lips and you followed through.

You ran your fingers through his soft hair, tugging at some strands just for play.

"Is that a yes?" Peter asked once he separated from you, realizing you were into the kiss. You pursed your lips, embarrassment showing on your cheeks when you noted what you did.

You nodded once and Peter's lips curved into a smile. He leaned down again pecking your lips this time. But you knew, this was the first of many.

— ♡ —

Remember to leave a comment or vote!!