[24] Walking Home

*Your POV*
[ATTACK/ASSAULT WARNING]

It was already getting dark outside. When you stepped out the complex doors, the cool air hit your bare skin making you shiver a little. You started your way back to your apartment.

It got dark pretty quickly. Most people on the streets have gone home and the only thing you find comforting is the light from the inside of coffee shops or department stores.

You know that thing where you feel someone looking at you, even if you haven't looked at them? That's what you feel right now while walking. That creepy feeling left a shiver down your spine as you hurried your steps to your apartment.

Your face felt cold. Probably because of the tears that were still slowly running down your cheeks and the cool breeze hitting your face. Wiping your cheeks, you turned a corner into a street where there were only post lamps lighting the pavement.

Passing an alley, you tried to run by it.

But you felt a hard hand grab your wrist and pull you into the alley.

Another hand grabbed your other wrist, making you look at the figure. You screamed, closing your eyes and starting to hit the hooded person in hope for him or her to let go. It grunted, and it sounded like a guy.

Feeling yourself turn around with the push of a gloved hand, you felt your back touch the man's chest. Your heart was beating so fast you needed to do something. Kick, scream, hit, anything...

An arm was tightly holding you at the waist against the man along with your arms under his sleeved arm. You tried to pry yourself off the offender. You screamed, hoping someone would hear you. You tried to bring your elbow that was closest to the hand around you, since it was more free, and bring it up to the person's jaw. It was too dark to even aim correctly, but your hand did end up hitting a face.

The arm around you let you go and you made a run for it, but of course you wore your 4 inch heels and were too slow.

Another hand came to your back and pushed you to the brick wall in front of you. You felt your cheek get scratched and salty tears start to run past it, stinging it slightly.

The man behind you held you firm against the wall. Your heart was practically crying for relief. Your started to cry out hysterically.

Then the worst happened.

You felt a hand grab the bottom of your dress. It was lifted up and you closed your eyes tightly. Your fists tightened and you forced your legs closed.

'Please no... dear god someone save me.'

You felt a glove hand touch your thigh and you whimpered at the contact.

"You're going to be a good girl for–oomph!!"

You felt the body weight disappear behind you. You dared not to turn around to see what happened; you didn't even want to open your eyes, but you heard the sound of something like webs being shot. You knew that sound.

You heard grunts and slams on metal, which was probably a dump on the side; you heard punches and kicks. Everything was happening so fast you couldn't hear who was punching who.

And then there was quiet. It was just panting and darkness (since you still chose to not look).

"Miss.."

You turn around from the brick wall, tears begging to rip through your eyelids. With your blurry vision in the very dim light of the night, you made out red and blue. Blinking, you let tears fall making your eyesight a bit clearer.