[12] Stark Internship

Sitting at your kitchen, Peter sat quietly waiting for you to prepare an ice pack. Your parents weren't home because they were both working which was a relief because you knew your dad would freak if he saw Peter all beat up.. or worse, knowing that Peter beat up someone else.

What you thought Peter did was brave, like super heroic. It's like he came at the right time during your vocal argument with Mikey. God you hated that asshole. But hey, you got a superhero like Peter by your side.

Grabbing the bag of ice cubes wrapped in a paper towel, you made your way to Peter. You sat down in the chair next to his and gently placed the ice on his left cheek. He winced and moved back a little and you whispered a quick 'sorry' before placing the ice back on.

Peter didn't make eye contact with you. There was only silence throughout the whole apartment. Only the sounds of the traffic outside was the noise.

"You seriously didn't have to do that." You said quietly, but firmly. You moved the ice pack a little bit to a sort of 'new' spot on Peter's cheek.

"I had no other choice." Peter replied huffing. You moved the ice pack away from his cheek to check if his skin was turning red. "He was being so fucking stupid and he literally assaulted you." Placing the ice back on Peter, his voice was very cold, but deep. His tone was so angry that you felt it.

"I'm okay, Peter..." You said in a whisper putting the ice down on the table. Peter didn't say anything, but you saw him clench his jaw.

"Babe, look at me." You commanded. Your breath hitched when you remembered what you just called Peter.

The angry dumbass didn't turn to you, his eyes focused on something else. You decided to put your hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Peter?"

Nothing.

So then, you took your hand and turned his head by moving his chin. You saw his hardened eyes soften when they met yours. A small smile crept upon your lips.

"What you did there was really brave." You reassured with a lighter tone in your voice. Peter moved his eyes slightly away from yours, probably looking past you. "I just wanted to protect you. I love you so much, (y/n)..." Peter's eyes became glossy. You gave an apologetic look before cupping Peter's cheek that wasn't bruised and placing a kiss on his lips.

You pulled back, but you felt Peter's hand push down on the small of your back. "Come here." Peter said with a slight smirk. You quietly chuckled as you let Peter guide you to where he wanted you. You ended up sitting on his lap, straddling his waist. You put your arms on his shoulders, also resting them on the top of the chair.

"I love you, (y/n). And I will say it again, and again, and again." Peter looked up into your eyes to see your reaction. You just smiled shyly.

"I love you too, Peter. Even if you get into fights." Peter chuckled, but you then stated, "But you have to pinky promise not to do that shit again because you scared the crap out of me. I was gonna pass out." You held out your pinky waiting for Peter to do the same.

He showed his pinky finger and you two interlocked each other's confirming the promise.

Peter then took back his hand and put it back on your hip. You did the same going back on his shoulder.

"I don't know if I should say this, but you look kinda hot with that cut on your face." You said deeply, staring at the injury. You saw Peter's tongue poke the side of his cheek. "Oh yeah?" He raised a cocky eyebrow. "Shut up." You pouted before leaning in and attaching your lips to the ones you love.

You felt Peter deepen the kiss by pressing onto you a bit harder and holding your thighs a bit tighter. You then felt one of his hands bring you closer to his chest as you two continued to make out. As you felt Peter grip under your thighs again, you gasped and that gave Peter an opportunity to slip his tongue in. You didn't wait to start tugging at his hair either.

Turning your head, your hands started trailing down Peter's body, feeling the faint curves of his chest. Finally reaching the hem of his shirt, you moved your hands back up and held onto his shoulders.

Peter then pulled away from your lips and moved his own down to your jaw and onto your neck. "I should probably get into more fights so I can do this with you more often." He said against your neck, his breath tickling your skin.

"Sike, you promised." You said breathily as you felt Peter's hands grab your hips again.

You felt him leave kisses around below your ear. Soon, Peter found the spot that made you move a little. He started to suck and bite a little at the spot almost making you moan, but you held it in with a lip bite. Peter then moved to the other side of your neck and your hands made its way back to his hair.

And then his fucking phone rang.

You and Peter literally stopped moving at the same time as the specific ring tone sang between you two. Peter moved back as you did as well. You watched Peter pull out his phone with a mix of an 'oh-my-god-why-now' and an 'oh-shit' expression on his face. You pursed your lip as he read whatever was on the screen.

"Internship?" You tilted your head with a raised eyebrow. "Yeahhhh." Peter answered with slight disappointment. You sighed leaning in and pecking Peter on the lips. You then got off his lap.

"Go, Mr. Stark needs you." You said in an mocking tone just to tease him. He smiled picking up the phone.

"Love you, babe." Peter said quickly, grabbing his backpack. "Thanks for nursing me." He then gave you a kiss on the cheek before leaving your door with a cheeky grin.

You saw him walk-run down your street and disappear in the corner. Closing your door, you leaned your back on it with your nails in your mouth.

"Fuck I was so into that."

— ♡ —

SOME SEXUAL STUFF BUT I MEAN ITS NOT BAD ITS JUST DETAILED ?!?! Why do i detail things–IT WAS KINDA HARD TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER OKAY

Anywayysssssssss are you enjoying the book?

Remember to leave a comment or vote!!

[ August 1, 2017 ]