[13] Blind Light

*Peter's POV*

That phone ring wasn't the internship. It was an emergency call that there was something up in the city. I made the ringtone the same as the internship to not make (y/n) suspicious.

I ran into the nearest alley and changed into my Spider-Man suit. I put my regular clothes in my bag and hid it behind a dumpster. Swear if it gets stolen again...

I shot a web at a building and started making my way where I saw three police cars going.

I swung between buildings starting to see chaos at an intersection. As I got closer, I saw a human figure covered in white. This guy already turned over like 8 cars, set off 2 water hydrants, and had a police team surround him. There was also smoke going up, but I couldn't tell where it came from.

I let go of my web and did a flip on top of a cop car to look at the guy. He wore a white suit with black lining. His face was also covered in a mask, but he had a black piece that looked like a muffler on his mouth.

I jumped off the car and started casually making my way to the person. I put my hands up.

"Listen man I don't want any trouble–"

Before I could finish what I was going to say, the guy stretched out his hand and a fire blast shot out of his palm. I ducked just in time as he purposely missed to intimidate me.

"OkAy so we're just gonna get into it!" I said sarcastically shooting a web at his outstretched arm. But suddenly, the enemy caught it in his hands. My eyes went wide at his fast reflexes as he roughly and strongly pulled at the web that was attached to me.

I was dragged to him, making him take his foot and kick me right in the stomach. I rolled back a couple feet feeling like I might throw up.

Then I got back up with a hand to him. "Who are you?" I had the urge to ask. The enemy looked down at me and tilted his head. He stepped closer and reached down to me. He took his hand and put it to my neck taking me up. I put my hands to his to try to loosen the grip.

"Blind Light." Was all he said in a super deep voice. In the next second, I hear his hand blaster start to fire up, but before he could shoot me, I used his arm that was holding me up as leverage and used my legs to choke his neck. I then used my weight to bring him down.

Blind Light got up as I stepped back. He began to charge at me and I just shot out a web and flew up to the top of the building. If we were gonna fight, might as well keep it between me and him to keep others safe.

Jumping to the rooftop, I ducked and rolled backwards into a stance. Blind Light flew his way up with a jet pack that he equipped to his suit.

"I don't want to harm you." I said back up as Blind stepped closer. "I don't care. I'll hurt you." He said as his arm rose up again, opening his hand. I saw the light and it hit me right in the chest making me tumble again.

"Let me help you then! There's gotta be something you're doing this for!" I said back holding my torso standing up. I was getting ready for another blow.

"You're only in my way!!" Blind yelled as he started running towards me.

I looked up and shot a web up to a crane arm that was hanging above the rooftop.

"You're actually coming into my way, but ok." I mumbled more to myself, but loud enough for Blind to hear. I then jumped up and opened my legs heading straight for the guy's head.

"CROOOTCHHH!!" I shouted knocking him backwards back down on the floor. I planted my feet back on the ground laughing to myself.

"Hey, Karen?" I asked my suit. "Yes, Peter?" She replied rather politely.

"Help me stop this guy." I answered watching as Blind was sprinting his way to me.

"You got it!" Karen exclaimed as I felt her equip my web shooter with the different web combos.

As Blind was getting closer, I took a jump and opened my web wings to bypass him. He stopped in his tracks watching me fly by. I disappeared by going off the building and not doing anything else.

But I was actually just hanging off the wall of the building. I waited for Blind to walk and look over the edge, and Karen helped me by telling me when it was the right time.

"Now!" I hear the computer shout. I crawl up and see Blind. "Peek a boo! I see you!" I said in a childish voice. Blind only stared, but I took the time to shoot a web over his head to cover his eyes.

He struggled to remove the webs, but I then webbed one hand, brought it together with the other, and then webbed them together. I did the same with his feet.

Blind fell down and he was wiggling. I got back up on the rooftop and watched Blind struggle. But as I got closer to him, a light was emitted between his hands and a loud boom erupted. He freed himself with his fire blaster.

"Karen! You were suppose to help me stop him!" I whined at my suit. "I'm sorry!! I don't know who this guy is!!" Karen fought back.

I shook my head webbing both of Blind's hands, one holding one. I then pulled him closer to me and used my athletic ability and lifted myself up, kicking Blind's chest with both of my feet. I let go of the webs and watched as Blind flew back before catching himself hanging on the edge.

"Okay Peter, use this feature. It's a full body web." Karen said as I walked to the edge of the building. Blind was struggling to get up; his hands were slipping.

"He's gonna fall if I use it!" I mention. "Don't worry, police are setting up something to catch him. Trust me, he won't be able to escape from it." Karen reassured. I couldn't wait any longer, not that it was my choice.

Blind already got up and was standing on the edge of the rooftop. I went as quickly as I could and webbed his whole body. "Goodnight!!" I give a petty wave as I kicked the villain in the head to knock him out. I then watched as his unconscious body fell off the building. I ran to the edge and watched as he safely landed on the blue tarp at the bottom of the building. I heard clapping and cheering at the bottom and I looked at everyone looking at me with huge smiles.

Then, I turned back and webbed another building and started swinging away to keep my public figure nothing but only the hero New York knows.

As for my direction to escape the mass of people, I happen to pass by (y/n)'s apartment. She was leaning against the railing on her balcony. She saw me swing by and her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

'Oh my god that face is adorable–WHAT THE'

I found myself stuck in a tree. I swung into a tree. Well this is highkey embarrassing.

"Spider-Man?! Are you okay?!" I heard (y/n)'s pretty voice. I blinked a couple times to regain consciousness. I peeked my head out the tree leaves and gave a thumbs up.

She saw that I was okay and she smiled. I melted at her smile. I smiled back, but she probably didn't see it because I still wore my mask.

I got out the tree and shot my web out to another building. I waved at (y/n) and she waved back.

'Aw she's so cute...'

I then left her, going back into the alley I was in before. Oh good, my backpack was still here.

— ♡ —

New villain, probably a terrible name don't judge I had to come up with it, uhhh, (y/n) sees Spider-Man and has a little interaction :3

Also the crotch part came from TASM-1 :)

Remember to leave a comment or vote!!

[ August 2, 2017 ]