[35] Last Fight

"Peter what's going on?" Fear started to lace your words as Peter removed himself from your arms, stepping forward on the hill. You both watched as a figure was circling buildings and blowing them up, turning them into flames and chaos.

Then, the figure stopped flying around. It stopped moving in the sky for a minute or two. From what you could see, it was looking in the direction of you and Peter. Peter put on his mask once again.

Your eyes went wide as you saw the figure fly closer to you in high speed. It put out its right hand and aimed it at Peter. The palm let out a flame and Peter dodged it while also pushing into you. You two flew back a couple feet from the figure. Peter was protecting you from being on top. After a moment of silence, you felt his weight lift itself off of you.

"Give me the girl." The villain from that night said. Your face grew in disgust, wondering why the hell he wanted you, out of all people.

"You leave her alone!!" Peter roared at the tall figure approaching both of you. Propping yourself up on your hands, Peter got in front of you, crouching.

"The girl. Or die." The man under the white suit threatened as he rose his palm at Peter. It was lighting up and you felt yourself start to scream as the pitch of the fire building up got high.

Putting an arm over your head in poor coverage, nothing happened. But you did hear webs, punches, and grunts. Lifting your eyes, you see Peter kick the guy in the stomach. Then the villain took Peter's leg and threw him further away from you.

"Peter!!" You cry out, sitting up. Finding the strength, you stand on your two feet. The villain turned around, facing you. You stood tall even though you felt like passing out.

"What the fuck do you want?!" You yell trying to show no fear. The villain walked towards you since he was a distance away. Behind him, you saw Peter struggling to get up.

"(Y/n), NO!!" Peter then screams. You saw him get up and jump over the villain to you. Before you could say anything to protest, Peter had an arm wrapped around your waist and he lifted you onto both of his arms into a bridal style position.

"Peter!!" "I'm gonna get you far away from him as possible." You heard Peter through the mask. Next, Peter took a big leap and you shut your eyes. You waited until he started running again.

Once you heard feet on pavement, you opened your eyes and Peter brought you into a construction site where no one was working at the time. "Stay here, okay?" "Peter you're going to get hurt!!" You say, sobs starting to choke you.

Peter held you close which made you stop moving. His face was very close to yours that you had to look at each of his eyes once.

"I'm gonna be okay. I just don't want you to be involved. You will get outta here safe, I promise. I love you." In the next second, Peter leaned in and left a quick, but sweet, kiss on your lips. Yes, he did it with the mask on.

Then, you felt his body leave yours. You watched as Spider Man take a leap and disappear behind a pile of dirt.

Now it was just silence. With the amount of light the moon was showing, you could see the crane machines carrying long pieces of metal scaffolding above you. Around you were concrete pillars acting as support and some scaffolding that were already put in place.

Half of the constructed building was standing while the other half was open because of no roof.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" You heard that threatening voice boom. Your heart rate sped up and your first instinct was to go under the roofed part of the building. You felt rocks and uneven ground as you stepped into the cold, dark corner. Taking better measures, you put your back against a pillar that was near the corner, hiding from the open area.