~17~

As soon as Rachel heard the crazy but happy news...she had all the nurses come into Kc's room and decorate it with balloons, streamers, and wedding bouquets all over her room...then Rachel went into her father's office and pulled out a light red dress, that she was going to wear after work tonight to have a little bit of fun...but instead, she went into Kc's room and shooed everyone else out of the room...and helped her into the dress, and told her that every bride needed to wear a dress...Kc looked at the beautiful dress...and started crying again...she's never been in a dress before. 

Klayton took Johnny downstairs to the kitchen and placed some money on their counter and told them he needed them to make a nice big cake...for his sister...and maybe get some ice cream too...that he'd pay for it...and their time, then he took Johnny up to the gift shop to pick out a little wedding gift for them...Johnny pointed at the two magnetic kissing, stuffed bunnies was a perfect gift for them...because one of them was a boy bunny and the other one was a girl bunny. Klayton grabbed them and said they were kinda cute...then he paid for it...and asked them to put them in a colorful baggie or something they could open...the lady went into the back room and came out with a box with a lid...then tied a red and black ribbon around it...and said that was the best she could do...Johnny screeched and said dat perfect!!

Klayton was on the phone, as he and Johnny were heading back up to the room...and called Mama D, and the family and told them that they needed to get there asap...then devilishly hung up the phone...to keep them guessing...then he gave Kim a call and asked her if she was wanting to be there for the very crazy wedding...she jumped up and down as she squealed thru the phone and said it was a very sweet notion for Criss to do for her...knowing about her condition and wanting to give her all the happiness he could...then she got off the phone with Klayton and put on a dress, and headed toward the clinic.

Klayton made it back into the room and quickly noticed all the balloons floating around on the ceiling. Johnny looked up at them and reached out for one but he couldn't reach it...so Klayton playfully jumped up and grabbed one of the strings and pulled down a star shaped balloon and handed it to him to play with. I came out of the other room and was dressed in a very nice black and red suit...and gave Klayton and Johnny a half spin...and asked them what they thought...Johnny and Klayton both clapped and gave a whistle telling me I was a sexy stud.

Dimitra, Jd, Costa, and Kim all came flying into the room expecting the worst...and came into a balloon, streamer, and flowers filled room. When my mom saw me in a fancy suit she asked me what was going on...Klayton grabbed her...and put her into a spin...then a dip...and told her that we were having a wedding celebration...and that she was going to be one of the loveliest guests. Dimitra looked up at him and asked him if he was serious...Klayton kissed her on the cheek and said as serious as a heart attack...that her youngest and wildest son wanted to make Kc as happy as he could for as long as he could...then he added that deep down, he loved and truly admired his blood brother for giving that chance to her.

Klayton moved over to the keyboards and began to play some of the tunes that he had saved on his memory board...so he wouldn't have to play it...then the preacher came up and stood behind a makeshift altar that they put together...and got ready for the wedding ceremony. Dr. Collins came in and sat down in one of the chairs...and said he wasn't missing this for anything...within the next few moments...the two cooks came in from the cafeteria...and pulled out a beautiful homemade wedding cake...on one cart...then had a tub of ice cream with the bowls, plates, and silverware on the other cart...then quietly sat down next to Dr. Collins.

All that was left was the waiting for Rachel bringing out the lovely bride to be...I was standing in front of the altar, and Klayton was waiting at the door to walk or carry his sister to me...Johnny was sitting in his grammie's lap squirming anxiously while holding his present that he and uncle Klayton got for his daddy and mommy...Kim was holding a wedding band for Kc to give to me during the ring exchange...and Costa was holding my wedding band to give to her...suddenly everything got deathly silent...and the door slowly opened...and Rachel calmly walked Kc out of the room...to where Klayton was patiently waiting for her...as soon as Kc made it to her brother's arms...he wrapped around her...and gave her a loving kiss, and told her how stunning she looked...then he gently placed a beautiful head piece on her that had a white sparkling veil attached to it...then he held her securely and pushed the button on his watch...so his keyboard would play the music as he walked her down the aisle to me.

We all knew Kc was a little weak...so Klayton took all of her weight off of her...and carried her to me...then he slowly sat her down...and kissed her again then slowly placed her hand into mine...I whispered in her ear and told her to lean on me...because she was really getting weak now...and I told her to let me carry her thru it. The preacher made the speech short and sweet so Kc could sit back down. I held onto her more closely...as the preacher finally got to the part where we exchanged rings Kim handed Kc the ring and told her to slide it on his finger...because she didn't know anything about weddings either. Kc slowly slid the ring on my finger...then I slid mine on hers...and I couldn't wait for the preacher to tell me to kiss the bride...so I just winged it...and kissed her deeply as I put her into a dip...when I popped back up with her...the entire room was cheering and tossing confetti and rice. Once the love song began to play...I lifted Kc bridal style into my arms and danced with her...as tears of pure emotion slowly trickled down both of our faces.