6

Kennedy's POV

"I'm sorry I can't risk it" I whisper with my finger on the trigger."For a boy ? A celebrity ? You have a fucking problem Kennedy Santiago" she spits . Okay let me explain

6 Hours Ago

I locked Shawn's room , took away all forms of connection to the outside world  then I locked the flat with A LOT of locks

I booked a flight back to NY and called Nadia here , you know the Nadia that knows everything about Shawn and I. I knew I had to kill her. If I don't , she could rat me out ..

End of Flashback

"I'm sorry " I squeeze my eyes shut and press the trigger on the gun and BOOM , she's gone . I just killed someone. Holy Shit if I was gonna get arrested for kidnapping Shawn then I'm definitely gonna get arrested for murder .

Time to flee the country , I toss the gun next her and burn my black gloves . I'm going back to Canada right now .

6 Hours Later -----

Ugh travelling from NY to Canada is so freaking tiring . I stumble into the flat and lock the door then I go into my room plopping on my bed without going to check on Shawn.

I'm about to sleep when my phone rings and it's my Mom ?! . I answer the phone

Phone Convo .
( M - Kennedy's Mom, K - Kennedy)

M- Hey sweetheart

K- Mom ? Hey ?

M- How is everything going ?

K- Fine

M- Are you still in New York?

K- No I'm at the flat dad bought me in Canada 

M- Finally , you left that wretched place . So I'll be in Canada  for 2 weeks and why not come to see my 2nd daughter

K- So........ I'll be seeing you soon yeah ?

M- That's right darling . I'll be there next week okay sweetie ?

K- Sure . Love you Mummy , Bye

M- Love you tooKenny Bye

End Of Convo

Oh Gosh , the universe hates me I'm sure . My Mum is coming and Shawn is here . Oh Shit   When my Mum comes to me , it means she wants something . My Dad owns this big recording company called Red Time , yeah weird name and he also has a few hotels around the world .

And my mum is the owner of the magazine Seventeen . You'd think cause she's a CEO and all she'd never have time for her children but she does   She took care of every single one of us .

I have siblings , 2 older  brothers and 1 younger sister . My older brothers names are Michael and Jacob  and my younger sister's name is Renée

Michael has dirty blonde hair and hazel  eyes , he's 21 . Jacob has brown hair and grey eyes, he's 19 . .Renée has Straight Red hair and grey eyes ,she's 17 and yep she's a natural redhead , my family is freaking weird .

My mom is an original redhead with hazel eyes while my dad is a brunette and has grey eyes   Yep what a unique family we have . I never talk about my family cause .........  I don't have a reason actually.

My siblings and I are really close , we're best friends actually but Michael is a singer and Jacob is an actor . Renée is studying Photography in Princeton university . We barely see each other but whenever we all have time , we meet up and have fun.

My life is probably what you dream of huh ? .

--------------------------------------------------------__________-------__-----___;;---

Yo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ........ Decided to bring in a little of her Fam .

Also I don't own Seventeen , I'm just using it in my book but I don't own it . Kay ? Kay

Have u heard 'Humble' by Kendrick Lamar ? It's Lit . Also I'm trying out new music . if you know any good musicians or songs . Put ' em in the comments .

Imperfection Is Perfection

- Vanessa