28

Kennedy's POV

"I'll find out a way to search for the files that contain info about him" I whisper to Emily as enter the hospital "I'll go through the rooms then" she says then we walk in together.

I walk over to the receptionist person I think,"hello ma'am" she looks says cheerily.

"Hello, could you tell me where I could find a doctor please ?" I smile, "oh, what do you need ma'am?" she smiles back.

"I want to see a gynaecologist please" and she smiles brighter , honestly how can she be so cheery in a hospital ??!

"Oooh, new mommy in town ?" she giggles typing something into the computer in front of her. I look away from her and roll my eyes nodding yes.
"Well, Doctor Maya is free and her office is on the 3rd floor, 3 doors down the hallway" she points at the elevator.

I nod, smiling gratefully. HEY,If I'm getting my boy back I might as well make sure all is well with my baby and honestly I don't know how many weeks I've been pregnant.

I enter the elevator and press the 3rd floor then my phone buzzes and I check it seeing Em's name on my screen

Em <3

Haven't found any luck yet.

Wbu ?

I send a quick reply

Me :

I'm on my way to see a gynae and I'll check the rooms on my way

I'll let you know if I find anything

She replies immediately

Em <3

Kay, good luck

I smile at the text deciding to leave her on read, the elevator stops and I step out seeing nobody around , I walk to a few rooms opening them and sharing awkward glances with a few random patients.

I walk backwards to find the Gynaecologist's office, I knock the door 3 doors down from the hallway as the receptionist said.

I walk in after I hear her tell me to come in, "Good evening ma-" she stops once she looks at me "aren't you a little too young to be here ?".

"I guess" I shrug, "and you're here because ?" she trails off. "I'm pregnant and I need a check up" I state blankly, she stands up and walks to the examination table on the side of the room gesturing for me to lay down on the table or bed whatever it is.

I pull my shirt up and she raises her eyebrows "I've watched enough movies to know". She puts a gel on my stomach and pulls a machine forward using a cord like thingy to touch my tummy.

"That's your baby" she smiles pointing at a dot the size of a grapefruit and I stare at it in awe "from what I can see you're about 2 months pregnant" she informs.

"Can I know the gender yet ?" I ask tentatively and the doctor nods eagerly "yes, I can tell you if you want?". I smile and nod yes, "I'll print out the picture of the baby along with the gender results, I'll be right back" she walks out of the room.

I pick up my phone sending Em a text

Me :

I get to find out the gender of the baby TODAYYY

Em <3

Perfect timing, I just found Shawn's room and I CAN'T WAITT I BETTER BE THE GODMOTHER

I chuckle at her message and reply

Me:

What's his room number ?, I'll be there as soon as I get my results

Em <3

I'll get him out don't worry, get your results and you'll have to get a cab back.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion

Me : 

Buutt, I'm supposed to help you

How are you gonna do it alone

Em <3

I know what to do, just get your results and meet me at the back of your/mother's house okay ?

Me :

Okay.....

READ 22:17

The doctor walks back in and I put my phone away quickly "here are your results, you may leave now" she hands me the results and I walk out standing outside the door opening the results then I pause thinking of Zach, it's his baby too he should be here with me too.

I open the results anyway and hold it up so I can look at it clearly and I almost scream in delight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the long wait guys

BUT YES CLIFFHANGERRR

It took me like maybe 1 hour and a half to get this done

My exams start soon , soon as in next week and thennn

IT'S HOME SWEET HOME FOR 4 WEEKS YESSS

2 Chapters coming up this week

Anyway , I love you guys sm.

Y'all are a bunch of beautiful human beings,

I love y'all sm

- Star <3