16

Kennedy's POV

"You did WHAT " she whisper screams , "i don't know how it happened  , it just did " I say close to tears . "But at least he had a condom on right " she asks and I stay silent , looking at the ground . "Kennedy answer me right me now , was it protected " she looks at me , "no" I start sobbing .

"Shit , Ken , what happens if u get pregnant " , "I don't know" I continue to sob , she grabs my shoulders and looks into my eyes , "you CANNOT NOT KNOW " she shouts . I wipe my eyes "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH" , " first of all , we need to wait"  Emily answers," when's your period due . "on the 16th" I whisper.

"Today is the 14th so we have 2 days to go ", I nod my head and then turns to me and hugs me tightly." C'mon let's go inside so boys don't break anything else ", I laugh and we stand up together.

When we walk in, the house is quiet, actually too quiet for a bunch of teenage boys who act like they're 5." Boys" Emily calls out cautiously, when we don't get a reply I start getting really creeped out, "Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich come out here RIGHT NOW" I shout .

We start walking around the house and when we get upstairs we start hearing noises from the attic, I turn to Emily and we immediately sprint upstairs, when we get there, the boys are looking at the keypad to put in the password.

"What are you guys doing"I ask cautiously,they all jump and turn to us guiltily ."we just wanted to see what's inside"Corbyn speaks up for all of them."yeah well, it's not important, leave it alone and don't come up here again"I reply.

"Are you hiding something in it, we just want to see please ken, please" Daniel says,"guys I made brownies"I hear Emily shout, I didn't even realize when she went downstairs.

They all stand there at first but then Zach runs down, screaming brownies and the boys run after him. After they left, I walk up to the keypad to be sure that it's still locked, I want to make sure Shawn is okay but it's too risky.

I walk downstairs slowly, putting a hand on my belly, I wonder if there's a little seed growing in there. I guess we'll find out soon.

--------+--+------+-++++-!-----------------------------

Forgive me for this very short chapter but chapter 17 will be out tomorrow ,well later today cause it's 1am here.

Thank you for the 1k ,you have no idea how happy and grateful I am .thank you.

P.s Happy birthday to one of the most inspiring men in my life ,Daniel James Seavey, ily

Like I said I'll update a lot this month. Do you think she's pregnant?

Live, Love Life
❤-Star