23

Kennedy's POV

I've been sitting here since Emily stormed upstairs an hour ago , everything she said to me keeps on replaying in my head as I stare at Shawn . Maybe she's right , Shawn doesn't love me and he never will , why am I still doing this ! .

What's the point of keeping Shawn , he's not an animal , he's a human being with feelings and fans . So what do I do , Just drop him out on the street and then get arrested . What about the child that he thinks is his , what about Emily , I know I'll end up going to prison but this innocent child doesn't deserve any of this .

I place my hand on my stomach , abortion is not an option at all . It's time to talk to Emily , I walk upstairs slowly . I knock on her door and she opens it staring at me then moving aside to let me inside . I sit on the edge of her bes quietly and she says "we need to talk " .

"Yeah , when we were supposed to talk ,it was just you doing the talking not allowing me to respond " she nods and I start "you were right , about everything you said , Shawn will never love me . He'll only ever see me as his kidnapper and nothing else and that hurts , you didn't have to scream that at me" , "I'm sorr-" I cut HER off this time .

"You have nothing to be sorry for , all you said was the truth , what kind of world am I bringing this innocent child into , I just keep on running , and I have to stop at some point , I just don't know what to do " I didn't even realize I was crying as I spoke until a tear drop falls on my hand .

She walks over to me and hugs me "I know , I know , I'm sorry for screaming at you and throwing everything at you like that . I'm supposed to support you and help you not destroy you , you're my best friend and I love you and I care about you " she pauses and hugs me tighter "I just want you to be okay " . "It's okay , I mean we're in this together right " I smile slightly , wiping my eyes as she let's go .

"Together forever , Ken , I promise " she puts out her pinkie and we pinkie swear to always be together . Then suddenly there's a loud crash downstairs and Emily's phone starts ringing , I guess she charged it , she cautiously walks over to her phone that's on her dresser and picks it up .

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU EMILY  , WHERE IS KENNEDY " someone shouts through the phone and I immediately know it's Jonah but when did they exchange phone numbers though , oh well , I signal Emily to hang up and she does after hesitating for a while .

I walk downstairs with Emily behind me , everything looks fine , there's no sign of anything that's broken or anything that fell. So then what was that noise , suddenly a hand goes around my neck and then I feel something cold pressed against the side of my head , I gasp and try to turn to face the intruder but I can't
"if you move , I'll shoot and that's not a threat , it's a fucking promise " .

The voice sounds so familiar , so so familiar but before I can try to figure out who the person is , I'm about to pass out and then all is black .

------------------------------------------------------******************************-*-*

HAY Y'ALL , I DID UPDATE TWICE IN ONE DAY . ARE YOU PROUD OF ME 
STEPHANIE ARE YOU PROUD OF ME CAUSE IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU I UPDATED TWICE !!!
ANYWAYYY I'M OFF TO CONTINUE FIGHTING WITH MY BF

- Love y'all 💓