The Group x Reader - Strength

You were sitting on the couch, reading. Tom, and Tord sat on your sides, while Edd and Matt were talking in the other room. Someone screamed from the T.V. ''Oh'' You said. ''Look at his guts'' Tord said while snickering. ''Ew, gross Tord.'' You said with your sort of British accent that everyone adored. You playfully slapped him on the shoulder and chuckled. Edd slid into the living room, no he ACTUALLY slid. ''Who wants to go to ASDF Land?''

You smiled and raised your hand. ''Okay we'll will be leaving in 5 minutes.'' You hopped off the couch and ran to your room, which was at the end of the hall. You opened your door. You were wearing a plain white shirt. You looked inside of your closet for something good to wear. You remembered that there was a shirt that said 'I'm fun sized'. But it was on top of your shelf, and because of your height, you could not reach it.

You rolled your eyes. You went out side of your room. You had an annoyed look. Everyone looked at you. ''Can someone tall help me get something?'' Matt ran up to you. ''SURE!'' You went to your closet and pointed to your shirt. He gladly reached it for you.

He had a medium blush on his face, which was adorable. You hugged him and took the shirt. ''Thanks Matt.'' ''No problem (Y/N)'' He went outside. You grabbed a pair of dark blue shorts, that were mid-thigh. It was the middle of summer, and you had no idea how they could wear hoodies in the middle of summer. 

You took off your shirt and pants. You slipped on your shorts, then shirt. You brushed your hair then went outside. But not before you grabbed your phone. You remember the time Edd bought your a phone case that had a picture of (insert favorite cartoon character) on it. You grabbed it and slipped it on your phone, and THEN headed out.

You went into the living room and said,'' Okay, let's go.'' You gave a thumbs up and everyone headed out.

There was only room for 4 people. ''Well oh no.'' You said as Edd broke the news. ''Um.....Maybe i can stay home for this one.'' You said as you looked to the side. ''No, you're coming with us.'' Tom said. ''Oh, um......okay'' Tord picked you up. ''Okay i know im small but that does not give you the advantage to pick me up.'' ''Yes it does.'' ''What are you doing, Tord?'' Edd said as he picks the keys out of his pocket. ''She can sit on my lap.'' 

You made an annoyed groan. Tom made an angry face at Tord. Edd nervously sweated. ''Okay, let's go.''

+++

You were humming to your favorite song. Your head was against Tord's chest. His chin was rested on your head. Your earbuds blasted music. Tom sent him death stared every now and then. Matt kept looking in the mirror. Edd was looking in the back uncomfortable.

A new song came on your playlist. 

Treat you better by Shawn Mendez. You loved this song dearly. It was you and your best friends favorite songs before they moved away.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

You whispered the lyrics under your breath.

I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me too
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

Maybe Tord or Tom heard you.

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can [x2]

Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

(I know I can treat you better) [x3]
Promise I'll never let you down

Not like you cared.

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can [x5]

This song reminds you about that one time you had a boyfriend, but he hated you to death. You gave him all the love in the world, but there was another guy who loved you dearly. But you moved before he got to make a move.

You turned off your phone as Edd parked. He turned off the car and you opened the door and hopped out. You were about the size of the car, height wise. Everyone was about 5 inches taller than the car. ''5 day tickets please.'' Edd said to the ticket master. The man gave Edd 5 tickets and gave each of you one. You squealed with joy. You ran inside, holding onto your phone.

Matt ran after you. You both giggled with joy. Edd blushed at your attitude. He smiled that you were happy. ''NO! I'M GETTING IT'' Matt said as he put in a coin. 

+++

''Oh, A test your strength.'' Tom pointed out. Yo looked at it and stuck your tongue out cutely. ''Get it gurl.'' Tord said as you picked up the hammer. You looked at them and blushed a medium red. You stepped back, and using all of your strength.........whacked the target.

It touched the top. You jumped in the air. ''DON'T INTIMIDATE ME!'' 

There was a cotton candy vendor. ''Five cotton candies please.'' Tom said. He handed everyone one. ''Thank you Tommy.'' You said as you bit into it. He flushed a light red. ''No problem.'' You looked around at the things to do. You saw a shooting gallery. ''GUNS.'' You said as your ran towards it. Everyone followed. ''Who wants to fight me?'' Tord grabbed his real guns out of his pockets. You backed up. ''The fake guns Tord, please.'' Edd said as he lowered them. 

You picked up a fake one. Tom decided to against you. He picked up the gun next to you. The zombies got closer to the foreground. ''NO FAIR!'' You said as Tom shot more zombies than you. ''Yes fair.'' ''Stay in your ally!'' You said as you stuck your tongue at him. He stuck it back at you.

+++ 

You 5 were on the Ferris wheel, you hated heights, so you sat on the ground. Your were curled up into a ball. Matt sat next to you. You clung onto him. Your face was in his chest. He blushed a bright red. ''Y-you okay (Y/N)?'' He said. ''I hate heights.'' You looked nervously to the side. The ride ended. You leaped on the ground and laid on the floor. 

''Oh sweet ground, sweet sweet ground.'' You kissed the grass. You wiped your tongue, because it tasted horrible. Edd picked you up and held you facing towards him. You buried your head in his shoulder. You flushed a light red. He held you closely. ''Come on, guys, let's go home.'' ''Meh.'' Tord said as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

+++

You slumped on the couch. Your limps hurt. Being short sometimes hurt. The rest of the gang sat besides you. ''Who's cooking dinner?'' You said as you looked at the ceiling. All the boys looked at each other. And it was a race to the kitchen. ''No, ME I'M COOKING DINNER'' Everyone shoved each other out of the way.

You sighed. Maybe they can all do it.