Edd x Reader - Cola

(I remember reading a oneshot about how the reader took one of Edd's cola's and Edd yelled at the reader and he apologized, and the Reader accepted, but I really wanted to see what would would happen if the Reader didn't reply. So here we go! Also i can't find the oneshot right now, but I will soon!! yey boi)

Edd was watching T.V with Tom. It was getting to a good part then a heard a door click. (Y/N) came out of their room as they walked to the fridge. They opened it up. Edd smiled and blushed. He had a major crush on them. They were perfect. But he saw them pick up a red can and walk back into their room. No, oh no they did not. 

(Y/N) did not just take his cola. Rage filled him. He stomped to (Y/N)'s room. Tom knew what was gonna happen. He could shame Edd once done. You set the cola on your desk. Maybe you should have asked Edd first, meh, you can pay him back. You heard your door bust open as you put on your head phones.

You looked and saw a pissed Edd. You sweated a little bit. He walked up and grabbed his cola. ''WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING.'' He raised his voice at you. Tears formed at the edges f your eyes. You didn't think he would be this mad. You maybe thought he would be a little annoyed and ask you to ask. But it's just soda. You wiped you tears and slammed you laptop and left your room.

Edd growled and stopped mid-growl. Damn was he just a jerk. He looked at his cola. Tears fell from his eyes. He didn't mean it. He- it's just soda. he walked out of his room to go find you. He went into the living room. Tom was looking at the front door. He had a horrified expression on his face.

He turned to Edd. Edd looked at Tom as Tom looked at his with disgust and anger.

''Tom I di-''

''Save it Edd, i don't care.'' Tom shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked to his room and slammed the door.''Good way to earn their love.'' Tom added. Edd dropped his cola to the ground. He started to sob. Heavy warm tears fell down his face. He wiped them. He pictured the way you cried and how angry you looked.

You probably hate him now. But that's okay. Edd yelled at you for nothing.

+++

You walked into the bar. Your eyes were red and tears stained your eyes. You just wanted to get drunk and forget about today. You waled to the front stool and put your head in your arms. Your (F/C) hoodie was soft. Matt got it for you on your birthday. You sniffled. ''Rough day Bucko?'' The bartender said. ''Yeah, can you get me something that makes you forget the entire day.''

You pulled out your wallet and took out money. ''On the house.'' He said as there was a shot of clear liquid and a can of (favorite soda.) You took a sip of the soda then took the shot. You chuckled. You put your head in your arms. You put your earbuds in and listened to music to block out everything. You felt tired.  Maybe a little nap won't be so bad.

+++

Edd was in his car looking for you. He stopped at every store and park. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. He hoped you didn't do anything rash. He stopped at a bar and walked in. The smell of alcohol and liquor filled his nostrils. He cringed. He smelt the scent of your favorite soda. He walked to the smell. He then saw you at the counter. He smiled and ran up to you. (Y/N) I'M SO SO-'' You were asleep. Edd looked at the bartender. ''They walked in and they looked beated. They were crying and everything. They ordered something heavy, so then that happened.'' 

Edd looked at you. He wiped his tears. This was his fault, so he was gonna fix it. He picked you up. You were a lot lighter than you looked. The brought you out of the bar and put you in the back seat. He laid you down, and you curled into a ball.

Then he got into the driver seat and started the car. He looked into the mirror. You were smiling i your sleep. Perfect.

+++

You woke up to someone cuddling with you. Their leg was wrapped around yours. You were on a green bed. Edd's room.  You felt this uncomfortable feeling. Memories from yesterday flooded you mind. You remembered that Edd yelled at you for cola. But you were ready to forget about it. You heard stirring from beside you.  

Edd opened his adorable chocolate brown eyes. He looked at you and you looked at him. ''Hi'' You said. He embraced you in a hug and started sobbing. ''(Y/N) i-im.... *hic* so sorry *hic*'' You rubbed his back. You set him on your lap. (ooh Dom! Reader everybody)

He cried onto your shoulder. You wrapped your arm around his waist and pulled him closer. You pecked his cheek. ''It's okay.'' He pulled away. ''N-no It's not.'' You grazed your thumb against his cheek. He flushed a bright red. You kissed him. Some of his saliva got on your mouth, not hat you minded anyway. He wrapped his arms around your neck. 

You two had pull away for air. Dirty air. He put his head against your chest. He then spoke. ''I l-love you.'' You put your chin on top of his head. ''Love you, too.''