truth

draco POV

wow I cant believe skyar  actually left, but after what she did  to Patty..... I was kinda glad in a way. I go to the common room after a long sleep and I see my girlfriend sitting on the couch so I go over and give her a kiss.

me;  hey babe, how you doing?

patty; better now that your bratty sister is gone!

me;what?!

patty; you heard me right. shes s stuck up no good brat who takes up all your attention and leaves me no time with you!

me; you were the one who beat skylar!!!! how could you do this do my only sister and now she has changed school all because I didn't believe what a horrible monster you are Patty!!!! were  breaking up you insensitive witch!!!!

Patty; if I were you draco, I would not do that..... I am very capable of doing bad things so you watch what you say!!!! your sister could be in for a lottttttt more pain than she already is in

me; stay away her Patty!!!!! were through!!!!

with that I disaperate into the fire place and I end up in the dining hall of beaubatons school of all girls. everyone stares at me as I start frantically looking around for skylar. I spot her with a girl who looks around her age and it looks like they are really having fun. I run over and pick skylar up in my arms and hold her close as I whisper reassuring things in her ear.

skylar; why are you here draco? you don't even believe me, go back to Patty

me; no baby girl I will never ever go back to that mean witch!!! I am so sorry for not believing you when you needed me the most. I am the worst big brother ever!

skylar; heck to the yes you were, but I can see now you feel really bad. why didn't you believe me?

me; I was just so caught up in Patty I didn't see what a terrible person she turned out to be, I was so caught up in her I forgot all about you and I should never have done that,im so sorry! I love you so much baby girl

skylar; I love you too draco!!!!!

with that we hug and I run up to the headmistress and thank her for the opportunity but I must decline the offer, I must go home with my brother........