my lord, my life

he grabs me by the collar of my tee shirt and throws me against a wall. he then proceeds with kicking me multiple time in the stomach and I can hear the cracking sound of my ribs breaking. I was too beaten and worn out to fight back so I just lay there while he tied me up with a metal chain around my ankles and wrists. we disaperate into a mysteriouse abandoned castle out in the woods where there would be nobody in sight for miles and miles. I begin to wonder what my purpose in life was, I have been beaten so many times and hurt so many times it feels like my life is a never ending battle. why do I continue with life, why do I bother? the man drags me by my long pink hair into a room where everybody including the dark lord is sitting at a long table looking like they are having a discussion or meeting or something like that.

Voldemort; ah, eric who do you have here?

eric; father I have been searching long and hard for the one and only Skylar Malfoy, here she is

Voldemort; skylar......young young skylar, haven't you been through enough pain already?

me; I may have been through pain but want to know what is the worst pain of all?

Voldemort; what?

me; your face!!!!! ah the horror, my eyes are burning !!!!!

Voldemort; you will be sorry little girl, just you wait!

with that I spit right in his face and  his face scrunches up in disgust. I wriggle around in the chains that are digging raw into my flesh. Voldemort takes out a sharp blade and takes my wrist and cuts a wound down my arm and gathers that blood spilling out and puts it in a cauldron. o scream In pain and wishing more than anything to be back in my brothers arms.

Voldemort; skylar do you know what happened the night you were born?

me; of course do, I was born that night; I sass

Voldemort; the night you were born I tried to kill you just like harry potter only differently. I sensed great magic and I feared you so I needed to get rid of you so that's what I did, only the spell did not work and part of my powers are in you. so the more blood spilt from you, the more powerful I get and once you are killed and I gather your blood I will have all your powers.  part of me lives in you and I need that part back......... say goodbye to your pity life

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

favorite weird food combination you like to eat?