no magic no future

I woke up and I was wearing nothing but a hospital gown, what the heck?! he undressed me!!!!

me; hey bud! why the heck did you undress me?! huh?

eric; first of all you have nothing to hide, like what are you? seven?

me; haha very funny but I'm 11

eric; your cute kid, reeeeeaaal cute; he says with sarcasm

me; there is always a wild side to an innocent face yah know

eric; open your mouth

me; no way hosay

he pushes me against a table and straps down my arms and legs and grabs a bottle and takes some of my saliva in it and puts it through a machine.

eric; so tell me, are you a witch?

me; do you really think I'm just going to tell you? idiot

eric; ya know I was trying to be a little nice to you but since you wont just tell me, I will have to get a DNA test done

he grabs a needle and pushes it into my arm, then the other arm. then he grabs a HUGE needle and pushes it into my wrists. he takes them out and about an hour later he comes back with the test results.

eric; so skylar Malfoy I see here you are a pure blood witch! convenient ay?

me; I'm not a witch

eric; okay...... then I guess you wont mind if I take your magic away from you.

me; NO!!!! YOU CANT!!!! magic is my life and without it I would be nothing, you dirty rotten ugly big piece of poo rolled in dirt.......

eric; keep up with the attitude kid and I will do it right here, right now

me; I may be 4"4 but my attitude is reaching 6"2  and I will not go down without a fight!!!!

with my hands I  burn the ropes around my arms and legs and I cast spells trying to hit eric. I succeed and I hit him and he flies at the walls and he is not moving anymore, oh well I never liked him anyways. I go to reach for the handle to escape but Eric's hand grabs my ankle and pulls me to the ground and he starts throwing punches at me and eventually he pulls out a very large needle and sticks it right into my wrists and I suddenly realise.........this is my last time of my life with magic.............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update tomorrow

what do you guys think of this book and this chapter so far? anything you would like to add?

thank you guys so much!