snatch 'em

I see some people to my left and they are wearing black and look like they have been watching me for awhile. they start walking towards me and I can hear one of them saying " snatch her". I instantly start running as fast as I could back towards the school but I don't get far. a spell is casted towards me and hits me. they tie a rope to my ankles and wrists.

snatcher; well well well, who do we here? whats your name cutie?

me; I'm not  telling you anything but I will tell you this, you better get out of my way because I have my sassy pants on today so be ready to explode!

snatcher; your a handful kid!!!! just shut up and tell us who you are!!!

me; I know I'm a handful, that's why you have two hands!

snatcher; all right ive had it; cast a truth spell!

they cast a truth spell on my and I instantly start babbling

me; your never going to know my name is Skylar Bellatrix Malfoy

snatcher; and your age?

me; I'm 11, darn it chicken nuggets!!!

snatcher; all right boys, load up the kid, its going to be  a long drive!

me; put me down you big trees! you crap bags with flies on top with pee!!!

snatcher; cute kid, real cute.  is she not cute guys?

he pinches my cheeks and ruffles my hair

me; I'm not a baby!!! I'm 11!!!!

snatcher; that is why you are a baby, 11 is young

me; no its not

snatcher; goodnight princess....

he then casts a sleeping spell on me and I fall into a deep sleep........