welcome back

draco takes me back home and we arrive in the slithering common room where everybody including my best friend greet me with pleasure.

me; ive decided to come back!!!!!

draco; I could never be happier!!!!

he picks my body up and puts me on his shoulders.

me; stop draco your going to drop me!!!!! I'm too heavy!!!!

draco; baby you feel like 50 pounds!!!!! your light as a feather, your tiny!

me; whatever

he runs outside the common room into the corridors and I scream....

me; IM BACK YOU B*ITCHES!!!!!! ( sorry about the language)

draco laughs and so does everybody else. draco puts me down and I run around like a own the place. I run into 2 really tall red headed boys.

me; Oyyy!!!!!! who are you?!

fred; I'm fred! and this here is George! who might you be?

me; I'm skylar, skylar Malfoy.

George ; well Georgie we better stay away from this Malfoy

me; no! wait!!! I know your work!!!! you make the weasley potions that prank people and stuff like that! I admire your work so much, I am too a prankster.

fred; ah, we have a customer

me; no no no, can I work with you? I can be your tester!!!!

George ; hey we could always use some more help, ay Fred?

fred ; yeah George!!! actually we could use some help right away!! can you test out our skin color changing?

me; sure!!!

he gives me a potion in private and I drink it along with some pumpkin juice so wash it down. almost instantly I see my skin change to a neon pink color. wow! just wow! this is amazing but its time to go to class now so I grab my books from the common room and run to potions class.

me; whew! sorry I'm glad severus

snape; that's proffeseur snape to you

me; what ever you say big guy!

snape; what is wrong with your skin color?

me; what is wrong with my skin color? severus and you being racist?

snape; until you fix your skin and your attitude , get out of my classroom!

well, what a day! being kicked out of class is the best!!! free period! I decide to take a walk since I don't have class. I walk towards the forbidden forest but then decide to enter, whats the worst that could happen? I walk in a its dead silent, hm weird. I walk a bit further till I see a few people to my left watching me............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys it took so long to update, ive decided to make 2 chapters in 1 so please go read the next chapter which will be posted right after this one!!

thank you each and everyone of you!!! love you guys!!

-author