muggle identidy

eric; what the hell was that for? you were meant be finished by  my father!!

me; listen to me, I was just braught back from heaven moments ago and the dead part of tom riddle was talking to me. he was talking about how powerful I was and he was just getting more and more powerful so we needed to escape to the muggle world because it was not safe for you or me ,and we change out identidy.

eric; so we are in the muggle world?

me; yep, now we need to do something about ourselves to not look like ourselves and possibly change our name?

eric; ive got just the place

we were walking to a place to get our hair fixed up and eric gave me his huge sweatshirt

eric; wear this so nobody recognises you

I put it on and it is down to my kneed, boy am I tiny!!! we walk into the hair salon and we take a seat in our own chairs and some ladys come around to do our hair

lady; and what would you like me to do for you young lady?

me; can you please dye my hair a light brown and make it curly?

she gathers my pink hair and colors it the perfect brown after 60 minutes. she lets it dry then permanently makes it curly like little wringletts that are so cute! after about 2 hours I look in the mirror and barely recognise myself. my hair is now a curly light brown hair which is down to my waist. wow. I look over at eric and his hair is now dirty blonde and curly just like mine. we paid and thanked the people there and walked out.

eric; okay next we need to go to the police station and get a record file and birth certificate, now should you be my sister or my daughter?

me; depends what age we are..... I think I should probably be your daughter because if you say I'm your sister then they may ask about our parents and where they are

eric; okay sounds good, how about you are 8 years old and your name is thea thompson and my name is james thompson? and i will be 24 years old

me; okay sounds good

we walk in the police station and we ask for some sort of certification just showing we live here in the UK.

police; first we will start with the little one, name?

me; thea Thompson

police; age

me; 8

police; next, what is your name sir

eric; james Thompson age 24

police; relation to Thea Thompson?

eric; daughter, she is my daughter

police; there you go james and Thea Thompson, have a nice day

me; thank you

we walk out and decide to go sign me up for school, elementary school. we decide on east side elementary( random name) and we go to sign me up even though it is halfway through the school year. we come to the office and fill out some paperwork and I am all signed up for grade 3.......

well this is going to be a new life for sure........