2; snapchat

Your Perspective

School's over so I head home with Jin and Jungkook. We all planned to hang out after school at Jin's house.

We walk in silence before Jin speaks. "We didn't get to talk at lunch, so what happened this morning with Taehyung?" He asks.

I'm about to answer when Jungkook interrupts me. "(Y/n) has a crush on Taehyung!!!" I was with Jungkook at lunch and told him everything. Jin's eyes widen.

"What?!" He shouts. I shush him and glare at Jungkook.

"No, I do not. I simply blushed when he called me 'baby.' Besides, he's the one that was flirting, not me." I explain.

We continue walking and we reach a path and someone comes running off it.

"Oh hey (y/n)." Taehyung says. I glare at the boy. "Sorry, I mean hey baby."

I blush again. "What do you want, Taehyung?"

"I want you." He says bluntly. I feel my cheeks flush a deeper shade of red.

"W-what?"

Jin and Jungkook look on in astonishment.

"To do the project with me." He says as if it was obvious.

"Oh, r-right..." I say before continuing. "I'll get started on it when I get home."

Taehyung shakes his head. "No no, I want us to do it together. You come to my house now."

I begin to get frustrated. "Taehyung, what's your problem? I had my own plans this evening to hang out with my friends, besides the project isn't due until next Friday." I say gesturing slightly with my hands. "Cut me some slack."

He nods simply. "Ok, but if you change your mind, come to my house by 6:00. I promise you a good time." He says before leaving up the path again.

I am left standing in confusion until Jin snaps his fingers in front of my eyes. "(Y/n?) are you with us?" He asks. I nod.

We continue the walk to Jin's house.

Jungkook giggles. "Damn, he really wants to fuck you.." he mutters, quiet enough that Jin doesn't hear but loud enough for me to hear. I slap him lightly on the arm. He giggles again.

"Kookie, what will I do with you?" I ask not looking for a real answer.

Jin hears and joins the conversation. "The real question is what will we do without him..." he says. We all smile at the warmhearted phrase and Jungkook blushes.

••

When I get home, it's near 6:00. I wonder if I should go to Tae's place but then I shake off the thought. I'd rather not lose my virginity today.

I get called downstairs for dinner so I slide out of my bed and into my chair at the dinner table.

My mom and I eat in silence for a while, me picking at my chicken breast while she munches on her salad.

"How was your first day?" She breaks the silence with the question, startling me a bit.

I clear my throat before I answer. "It was fine, I guess. Everyone looks a little different."

"Well, I suppose they should. 3 months should surely assist with someone's physical appearance." She says. "Did you see Yoongi?"

I feel awkward at the mention of my most recent breakup from just last year. "Um, yeah, why?"

My mom notices she made me feel awkward and retracts her question quickly and smoothly. "Just wondering. So back to the physical appearance thing: how did Jungkook do?"

I giggle. "What?"

She laughs as if it were obvious. "Did Jungkook mature any? Sure, he was a piece of skin last year, but did he get hotter?"

I laugh and choke on my food. "Wait, do you think he's hot?" I say. She laughs again.

"Well yes! Is that so wrong?"

I laugh loudly, thankfully being finished my food. "Yes!! And no, he didn't 'get hotter' and he never was 'hot!'"

She says something about how she would disagree and I excuse myself, wanting to get ready for bed.

I get upstairs and into my favorite pair of pajamas, slipping into bed and turning off the light. I'm about to sleep when I get a notification on my phone.

Snapchat
Taehyung why didn't you show up?

I hiss a little and pick up my phone to reply.

ME________________
Decided not to go home with a stranger
TAEHYUNG__________
I'm not a stranger
ME________________
We hardly know each other tho
TAEHYUNG__________
Ok then, what's your favorite sex position
ME_________________
What the fuck
TAEHYUNG___________
What? It's more creative than favorite color
ME_________________
I'm blocking you
TAEHYUNG___________
No you're not, you love me too much
Baby?
Where'd ya go?
ME_________________
I didn't reply for literally one minute. I was checking Instagram ya dingus
TAEHYUNG___________
What's your user?
ME_________________
I'm going to bed, tae
Have a good one

I turn off my phone when he reads the message and I turn on my alarm.

I roll over in my bed and stare at the ceiling.

Damn, he really has some jealousy issues..

Sorry this chapter was so short, I normally try to keep a word count of at least 1000 but this one had 834 or something. I had written a longer version of this chapter when I was camping (off wifi) so Wattpad recognized it as another device having wrote it. It prompted me to use the other device's content but I said no, not having written here in a long time. I lost the whole chapter. Sorry 😬

~jay

edit: omg 100 reads already?? It's only been 3 weeks since I uploaded the foreword!! Thank you so much!