5; dictionary

Your perspective

After school I wait in the parking lot, the pavement seeming to be stained red from where Yoongi was bleeding.

I sigh but my thoughts are interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. I yelp quietly and turn around in surprise.

It's Yoongi.

"Hey, (y/n,) I wanted to thank you for earlier." He says. My attention is drawn to a few bruises on his face, as well as a bandaid on his forehead.

"Yeah, no problem. I should have been more careful."

"Hey, it's okay, you didn't get hurt. That's all I wanted."

I blush a little and I smile up at Yoongi. "Yoongi, I don't know if you think I still have feelings for you-"

He cuts me off. "(Y/n,) I know you don't. That's just something I'll have to work through. Besides, I think I've already found something to help me get over it."

I cock up my eyebrow, curious as to what he's talking about. His gaze lifts over my head, he smiles brightly and waves to someone.

I turn my head and I see Jimin coming down the stairs. He is blushing hard and he's smiling like an idiot. A love struck idiot.

He meets Yoongi's side and Yoongi puts his arm around his small form.

"This little dude asked me out today." Yoongi explains. Jimin hides his face in Yoongi's neck, obviously embarrassed.

"Nice job, chimchim!" I say, happy for the couple. I'm honestly surprised at Jimin's courage. Jimin looks at me and smiles brightly, but doesn't say anything, simply tries to melt into Yoongi's embrace.

Yoongi looks at Jimin then at me, and speaks. "(Y/n,) if it's not a problem, could you keep this a secret for now? We're not exactly out of the closet yet."

"Oh yeah, definitely, I wouldn't dare." I nod rapidly, assuring them.

"How are you guys doing on the project for EL?" I ask, changing to a new topic. Yoongi's eyes widen.

"Shit, I forgot about it. I guess we'd better start working on it today, huh, chimchim?" He asks. Jimin nods shyly.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later." I say, seeing Taehyung come out of the school. They wave and turn the other direction.

Taehyung appears to be the equivalent of a dog walking out of the school. If he was, he'd have his tail between his legs, ears covering his puppy eyes. In short, Tae seems to be very dejected.

He stops by me, head still down. I stay silent, putting my hand on my hip waiting for him to speak.

We stay silent for a long while. I'm about to tell him to talk but he beats me to it.

"I'm sorry." He says quietly.

"It's okay, I know you have jealousy issues. Besides, it's all over now, Yoongi's okay." I say, reaching my hand up to ruffle his already messy brown hair. He looks up diagonally, his lower eye glistening while the upper one is covered by the brown tuft over his head. He's smiling shyly, and I wonder briefly how such a badass teenager could be so cute, but then I push that thought out of my head.

"Can we go to my house now, baby?" He asks. I blush once again and nod, turning to leave.

••

When we arrive at his house, he tells me that his parents aren't home. I suddenly don't know if I feel comfortable like that but I don't say anything about it because it somehow excites me.

Tae leads me to his room and we sit down on his bed. He takes out his laptop and I grab my paper from the epitome of my backpack.

"So what's the definition of love?" I ask, looking at my paper, ready to copy down his response.

He doesn't reply. I look up and he's covering his face again. He's showing me the result on the computer and I copy it downe.

Love, an intense feeling of deep affection.

"Tae, what's wrong?" I ask truly concerned, putting my paper aside and getting closer to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and he does something unexpected.

He hugs me.

He's silent, and I can't take it anymore. "Tae, please, tell me what's wrong." I say, pulling his head away from my neck, where it was previously nestled.

He looks up at me, his face blazing red with blush. "Y/n, I-I think I..."

He pauses, choking a little on his words. I can tell what he's about to say, so I don't let him finish. I hug him very tightly and process what he's saying.

After a few minutes, he speaks.

"Y/n, this will be really heartbreaking if  you don't reply." I giggle a little and I blush too.

"Tae, I love you too."

THIS CHAPTER IS RLLY SHORT IM SOOOO SORRY.
My one month with my girlfriend is tomorrow!!!
~jay