8; closet

Your perspective

I should have expected that as soon as we got home, the two gays would start rummaging through my closet to find the "sexiest" piece of casual clothing I own.

Jungkook is grabbing at things while Jin simply slaps his hand away, mumbling something about how he's not "educated enough."

Eventually they end up with a large pile of clothes on the bed. Extremely large. Most of the clothes are too fancy, and I voice my concern.

"Guys, this is a high school party, not a dinner party."

"Ok," Jungkook takes a few dresses out of the pile. However it doesn't help much as the pile is still large. "I guess you'll just have to try a lot on, model it for us." He says.

Jin stays quiet, the situation is out of his hands. After all, hair and makeup is more his forte.

Jungkook picks out two items, holding them up.

"Try these out." He says, smirking. He holds a burgundy bralette and a tight, short black skirt. I gasp, almost a scream, and rip them out of his grasp.

"Kook! I said this is a high school party!! It is anything but a strip club!!" I say. Jin snorts a laugh out.

"Ok, ok. I was just thinking that maybe you wanted to look sexy so Taehyung would want to get with you." He mumbles. However his attempts at hiding his words don't work and I hear.

"KOOK!" I shout, hitting him across the back of the head. He laughs and he takes the several "sexy" outfits out of the pile. Now it's narrowed down to 3 outfits.

The first one is a white long sleeve shirt with string going up the chest, and black ripped high waisted jeans.

The second outfit is a tight white dress, low cut. It's concealed with a black leather jacket.

The last ensemble is a sleeveless gray hoodie with low cut arm holes

The last ensemble is a sleeveless gray hoodie with low cut arm holes. The bottoms are denim high waisted shorts.

I take all the outfits into the bathroom and I start with the first outfit

When I come out, the boys nod their heads slowly. Jin crosses one leg over the other from the seat he's sitting in, and cocks up an eyebrow.

"What?" I ask him. He shakes his head a little bit.

"It's not very you. Try the second one." He gestures back into the washroom. I sigh and Jungkook speaks.

"For the record, I think it looks nice," Jin shoots a glare at Jungkook. Jungkook goes quiet.

I turn into the washroom to put on the dress. I have a little trouble getting the zipper up so I forget it and put the jacket over it to conceal it.

When I emerge from the room, Jungkook claps.

"Woah, that looks really good. It really compliments your curves!" I smile and look down shyly.

"And remember that's coming from 2 gay guys." Jin adds. "But..." He continues. "It's kind of slutty." His words get quiet near the end of the sentence, showing that he chose his words carefully, so as not to offend me.

"Yeah, I agree." I say. Jin lets out a sigh of relief, clearly glad I wasn't offended.

"Well what are you waiting for, go put on the last one!!" Jungkook chimes. I turn to the washroom one last time.

When I come out, their jaws drop.

"That's perfect." They both say in unison.

"Really?" I say, agreeing but still fishing for more compliments.

"Oh yeah, it's great. Doesn't hurt that it shows off your butt, too." Jungkook says, Jin snaps his fingers to silence him before he says anything else inappropriate.

"Thanks so much guys." I thank them. I look at Jin and he nods, getting up.

"Where's your makeup?" He asks. I point to my vanity and he opens the drawers, taking everything out.

"Girl, I'm gonna make you look amazing. Taehyung won't know what hit him." Jin says, gesturing to the second chair in front of the vanity.

I sit down and let him do his magic while Jungkook works at my hair.

While they're working, Jungkook starts a conversation.

"So, (y/n), why does Taehyung want you to go to the party with him?"

I blush as I remember my conversation with him earlier. "Uh, well, I, um..." I trail off, not sure if I should share that private information with my best friends. Jin's the one to save me.

"Isn't it obvious, kook? Tae wants them to fuck." He says.

I can't open my eyes to see where he is so I can hit him, but however I can kick him. He lets out an "ah" at the sudden pain.

"I'll have you know that I don't want to; however it'll be nice to get some alone time with him. When we last went out, Jimin and Yoongi interrupted us." I say, remembering the carnival 2 weeks ago.

"Yeah, how about that? Jimin and Yoongi; who'd have thought, right?" Jungkook comments, changing the subject.

"Well actually Jimin's had a crush on Yoongi for quite a while." I say.

"Oh yeah, that's right. You two are pretty good friends." Jin says. The conversation is left hanging for a couple minutes of silence. "Ok you're done."

I open my eyes and look into the mirror. The boys did a good job. Jin has given me a gorgeous natural eye look with perfect winged eyeliner. My lips were a cute pink and my highlight was popping.

My hair was curled into a casual yet party-like style. The wisps bounced with every slight movement.

"Thanks so much guys. You did a really good job." I say, and they hug me, but careful to not ruin my look.

"That's what friends are for." They say in unison.

~~
I'm so sorry guys, I completely forgot to update today. I've had a crazy week, it seemed like I was in a daze the whole time. I hope you're enjoying the book so far, this was kinda a chapter to highlight Jin/Jungkook/your friendship.
-jay