Kidnapped part 9

You had just found out that Jason killed your father and your going through a lot of emotions. Your feeling, sad, angry, depressed, betrayed, heartbroken etc.

JA. y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to kill your dad *tries to grab your hand but you push it away*

y/n. don't touch me DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!! *you yell as tears of anger fall down your face*

JA. y/n. please please just....

y/n. Just what you asshole?! you really expect me to talk to you or even touch you?! your a fucking cunt, ass, motherfucker, piece of shit, dick, dickHEAD, dumbass, and last but certainly not least a monster *you say as you walk back and forth trying to stop yourself from killing him*

JA. *he stays quiet as silent tears come out his eyes. shocking I know Jason McCann crying* you...you think I'm a monster? *he says quietly*

y/n. yes I think your a monster and your useless I can't believe I wasted my time being friends with you I mean look at you your a criminal. You discuss me

JA. *starts getting up* listen I'm really sorry I really am i- *you cut him off*

y/n. and you know what you really did that ticked me off?!? you had the nerve to keep that bracelet. You know what you don't even need it *you walk up to him and rip the bracelet off his wrist* now this is all I have of my dad *you say as your voice cracks*

JA. y/n *his voice cracks*

y/n. don't fucking talk to me *you say as you walk to the door*

JA. where are you going?

y/n. I'm leaving. Bye Jason or should I say monster

JA. wait don't go

y/n. I'm leaving

JA. NOOO *grabs your arm*

y/n. *you yank your arm away and you slap him so hard that he fell* DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!!

He's on the ground getting up. Then he looks at you with red pupils and sharp teeth as he tilts his head to the side amused. That's when you instantly regret what you did .....

A/N. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me if I should make a part 10 wait wait wait scratch that do you think I should make like a separate story for this imagine??? like I will continue making imagines but do you think I should make a story?? comment below and I cannot update until you give me answersss lol I loooovvveee youuu xoxo~L