Tease

imagine: You are laying down with Justin but lately you have been so stressed out with school, your job, family etc.... You get up since you decided to take a warm bubble bath to get your mind off of things.

J. babe where are you going?

y/n. to take um a bath to get my mind off of things

J. can I come?

y/n. no babe I really just need some time to myself.

J. ok

He pushes his lips out to hint to kiss him. you smile as you lean over and peck his lips. You grab your towel and go into the bathroom. You strip yourself from your clothes and you take a warm bubble bath

~ Justin's POV ~

I know what y/n's going through and how she's been stressed out lately because of school and how she has to work at the same time and her family.....so I decided.....to stress her out more!!

I'm going to tease her so bad that she will be begging for me by the end of the night. I love her so much but I just miss the sex so much. I lay down and relax waiting for my baby to come out

~ 2 hours later ~

The bathroom door opens and I see her come out wrapped in her towel making me so horny. Fuck I can cum just looking at her...  So out of my luck she decides to stay wrapped in the towel with her sexy wet hair. She comes to the bed and puts the blankets over her. My dick grows through the blanket and you can see like a little bump making y/n look at me. I bite my lip hoping she doesn't see it. I mess up my hair because I know it drives her crazy because it looks like "sex hair" to her.

I look down but from the corner of my eye I can see her biting her lip. I decide to keep going. I get up take a shower and mess up my hair more. I wrap a towel around my waist showing my "v".

I get out and as I'm walking to the bed I feel her eyes burning through my soul. I lay down with the towel still wrapped around me and I smirk. Damn....we are a sexy ass couple.

~ Y/n POV ~

Fuck I can orgasm just by looking at him you think to yourself. You pick up the book "the fault in our stars" and start reading from where you left off

~ Justin's POV ~

Fuck she's not paying attention. I put my hand under the blanket and touch her thigh and tighten my grip lightly. I look over her shoulder and pretend to look at what she's reading. I look up to see her biting her lip down at me.

J. babe what are you reading?

I say looking up at her still. She smirks and looks at me.

y/n. you care

J. Yea most definitely

I rise my hand higher up her thigh slowly and then stop. I put my head into the crook of her neck. I kiss her neck making her head roll back and I make a hickey making her moan loud.

y/n. Justin....

Just as I was about to make things get more heated her phone rings

J. fuck

I keep going as she answers her phone and I gently rub on her pussy.

~ Y/n's POV ~

As Justin is rubbing you and kissing down your neck your mom calls. You decided to answer it because if not she will think something is wrong.

~ phone convo ~

y/n. mmm hello?

M. hello? y/n?

y/n. right there babe yes?

M. what's going on?

y/n. uhm Justin is um massaging me

M. ooh well get ready and tell justin we are going to dinner

y/n. fuck meeee

M. excuse me?

y/n. uh um

A/n. Hey guys sorry the whole chapter didn't upload but I hope you enjoyed it and comment below for part 2