cheater :(

Imagine: You and justin was layin down, cuddling and watching tv. Then justin gets a text.

~Justin's Pov~

I was laying down cuddling with my babe y/n when all of a sudden I get a text from Selena.

*Text convo*

From:Selly

Hey baby want to come over and hang out ;)

From:Justy

sure baby I'll be right back

*End of convo*

"Hey um babe I have to go to the studio to make some new music" justin says. "But babe we are cuddling and I'm spending time with you I hardly ever spend time with you since you are always working" y/n says. "I know babe but I have too" justin says while getting up, and getting ready. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" she says before I walk out. I get in the car drive off and go to Selena's house.

~Y/N POV~

I felt a pain in my heart as he left...once again. Hes been doing this for the past month and I can't help but feel lonely when hes not here in my arms holding on to me. I had enough of this you think to yourself. You get up get dress and starts following him.

~Justin's Pov~

*Arrives at Selena's house knocks on the door*

The door opens and I see Selena and smile. "Hey baby" she says "hey bae" I say. she pulls me inside and pushes me on the couch and lays on top of me. "I missed you" she says and starts kissing me which turned into a make out session.

~Y/N POV~

You stop the car a block from Selena's house. "what is he doing here" You say to myself. You go up to her window and see her and justin making out. You feel tears coming down my face. You see Justin's sees me and looks at me with sorrow eyes. You look at him with a look of disappointment and sadness( and nigga that bitch is gonna die eyes...no I'm just kidding lol) . You start running and hear someone calling your name but you keep running.

A/N I'm soooooo sorrrryyy guys but I hope you enjoyed it and let me know if I should make a part two plz comment whether to do it or not. Much love ~L