Zoey

~° Akira °~

I woke up to find myself in Ryder's arms. I tried getting out of his arms, and I guess everyone knows the result. I wonder why am I even trying. Ryder woke up not a long time after, and he said, “ Morning princess ."

" Morning " I said. He kissed my forehead, and I kissed his cheek. He smiled and let me go out. I went into the bathroom and changed my night pajama. I went out of the bathroom. Ryder wasn't in the room, so I knew he got some work. I am not with the war idea, but as long as everyone is okay, I am fine.

I went out of my room, and saw Zoey passing.

" Hey " I said.

" Hey Luna " she said.

" Zoey, right? " I said.

She looked at me with surprise and said, " How do you know my name? "

" I have my own ways " I said. Of course, I won't tell her that I listened to her conversation with Chase.

" Anyway, can we talk for a bit? " I asked.

" Did I do something wrong Luna? " she asked.

" No, and don't call me Luna " I said.

" Ok,  but the delta asked me to gt him something and then I will come back to you, that if you don't mind " she said.

" Call him Chase, it is not that he minds" I said with a smile.

" Yes " she said as she left. Good she didn't ask further, stupid tongue. I wasn't planning on saying that.

After that, I went to get something to eat. I had breakfast and then Zoey came. I asked her to come with me to my room. When we reached my door, I asked her to enter, but she didn't accept. So I ordered her. I know it's not nice, but no one should hear it.

" Well, darling, I know that you are Chase's mate " I said.

" Sorry for hiding it Luna, but.... " she said, but I interrupted her.

" Please, call me Akira. Plus, why are you apologizing? I mean it is not in your control " I said.

" Yes Akira " she said.

" What's that thing that is preventing you from staying here? " I asked her.

" Well, I can't say, sorry" she said.

" Why? " I asked.

" I am chained. I am forced to do things. That's the reason Luna. I can't tell you more than that, in order not to die, I am sorry " she said.

" What is that thing that you are chained to? " I asked.

" Sorry, I can't tell you, or he will die " I asked.

" Who is him? " I asked.

" Sorry, Luna " she said, as she started walking away.

" Wait " I said, but she didn't stop. " I just wanted to help" I murmured.

The rest of the day was so normal. My mind was so busy thinking about her. What is she hiding from us? What is that thing that she is chained to? And who is him?

I got thousands of question and how many answer do I have. Zero. I need to know.

No, Akira, she can have her own secrets.

Yeah, but I need to know.

No, Akira, your mum used to say that your curiosity gets you into trouble.

Yeah, but...

No buts, and listen to your mum.

Ugh, now I am confused, curious and officially insane. I am even fighting myself. Zoey, I need to know what you are hiding, or I will go crazy. Wait I am insane already.

Oh, I know what I mean.

Anyway, I was sitting in the kitchen doing nothing until Nilly came in.

" Hey, what's up? " she asked.

" Nothing really " I said.

" So what happened with Ryder yesterday? " she asked. I smiled at the memory of what happened yesterday.

" Ok, so that's a good thing " she said. " Tell me what happened now "

I started telling her what happened. Nilly always knows how to change my mood. After telling her the whole story, Chase came in. He wasn't his usual cheerful self.

" Hey, Chase, what's up? " Nilly asked.

" The atmosphere " he joked. So he is trying to act normal.

" I hate you Chase, " said Nilly.

" But he has a point " I told her.

" Fine, fine. Let me re-ask the question " she said " How are you Chase? "

" Fine, you? " he asked.

" Fine, " said Nilly.

" All well " I said.

" Good " he said. He drank a cup of water and left. I and Nilly kept talking, and later we reached my room. We talked for a bit, and then she left. I went to my dog, and I started playing with her. After playing, I hugged her and said, "Sweetie, I hope what I did is right, all I want is to help. "

She parked as if replying to my question. I hugged her closer and put her on the bed. I gave her some food, and I changed her water and then we started playing together. I wasn't really playing I was just watching her play. The only thing in my mind was Zoey.

Zoey, Who are you, truly?

Yaaay, another chapter is done, tell me what do you think, Who is Zoey? What is she hiding? Who is him? Guess we will know later.

Oh, guys I am doing a new story, I know I do a lot but what can I say, it is a werewolf story named 'My possessive alpha mate' it would mean a lot if your checked it for me guys. By the way, we are 1.2k reads now, thank you, guys.
See ya soon.