Disclaimer & Other Warnings

Disclaimer: This story utilizes characters, situations and premises that are copyright Masashi Kishimoto, Shueisha, Shonen Jump and Viz Media. No infringement on their respective copyrights pertaining to episodes, novelizations, comics or short stories is intended by the author in any way, shape or form. This fan oriented story is written solely for the author's own amusement and the entertainment of the readers. It is not for profit. Any resemblance to real organizations, institutions, products or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All fiction, plot and Original Characters with the exception of those introduced in the books, manga, video games, novelizations and anime, are the sole creation of KuriQuinn and using them without permission is considered rude, in bad-taste and will reflect seriously on your credibility as a writer. A thousand raging samurai will beat you into submission if you plagiarise.

Warning: Alternate Universe – Warring States / Slight OOC of main characters, whose personalities and characters will be different due to different upbringing and circumstances / Abilities inconsistent with the canon series, again, due to different upbringing and circumstances. / Heavily Edited - mature scenes have been cut to comply with content guidelines. The uncut versions can be found on AO3 and tumblr. / Canon Character Deaths  - this is an AU, but not a complete deviations, so prepare yourselves.

Author's Note: So, once again, a tumblr prompt spiraled out of control. And then, as if that wasn't enough, I kept getting requests to post this on my other platforms. So here it is. Enjoy!

_____

戦国時代

_____

Title inspired by the Greek myth of Penthesilea:

"[. . .] Although Penthesilea was a ferocious warrior, her life came to an end, at the hands of Achilles. Achilles had seen her battling others, and was enamored with her ferocity and strength. As he fought, he worked his way towards her, like a moth drawn to a flame. While he was drawn to her with the intention of facing her as an opponent, he fell in love with her upon facing her. However, it was too late. Achilles defeated Penthesilea, catching her as she fell to the ground. [. . .] It is also said that [. . .] Achilles retrieved the body, and gave her a proper burial. [...] In other legends, it is said that Penthesilea bore Achilles a son after her death [. . .]"

- The Dramatic Life and Death of Penthesilea: Queen of the Amazons (ancient-origins dot net)

_____

戦国時代

_____