Chapter 10 (Toothless pov)

"What if I was? Are you going to get rid of me? Do you no longer want me if it's true?" I said seriously as I turned to face him.
"No. What gave you that idea." He said concerned as he sat up.
"Never mind." I said sadly.
"No. Tell me. How did this come about?" He asked.
"Well" I replied whilst getting up. "I guess it all started that day we first meet. When you set me free I was going to kill you until I looked into your eyes and I saw a soul of a brave and free dragon. I flew off questioning myself. What was wrong with me? Why did I hesitate? That's when I crashed landed in that pit and I couldn't escape. The next day you came back and you tried to gain my trust over the next few days. I was distant not because I didn't trust you. It was because I was confused on what was happening to me. When I saw you mopping on that rock drawing in the sand I knew I had to cheer you up and I did. I even let you touch me on my snout. That is when I realized what was going on with me. I became distant again because I knew it was wrong but you were persistent and I eventually gave in."
"Oh. I see." Hiccup said not knowing what else to say. "Well we should get to sleep." I nodded and we both laid down. I started to shiver. My bed was so hard and cold. That's when hiccup asked me.
"Are you cold? You usually warm the rock up with your fire and now you can't. So how about you sleep with me tonight?"
"Are you sure?" I asked
"Yep." Hiccup replied with a smile.
So I took the invite and crawled under the warm blankets next to Hiccup and we both fell asleep.