Chapter 19 (Hiccup pov)

We had gotten a lead that Drago had moved to an island far North so that is where we are heading.
"So when we get there we just have to beat this Bludvist guy get the stone and then you get to ride your awesome night fury again right?" Asked Snotlout.
"Um yes but it isn't that simple." I replied.
"How is it not simple?" Ruffnut Asked.
"Yeah all we have to do is kick his butt and grab the stone." Tuffnut Quickly added well butting heads with his sister.
"Yeah! Believe me I can take him on." Snotlout spoke as he flexed which caused him to almost lose balance.
"Can all three of you not talk for once?" Astrid said annoyed.
Snotlout flew up next to Astrid and wiggled his eyebrows. "I will shut up if you kiss me." Snotlout began to pucker his lips when Astrid kicked him right in the stomach which made him slide upside down on his dragon. The twins burst out laughing while Snotlout climbed back into his saddled.
"Shhh! All of you quiet. We're here." I whisper.
We all landed on a nearby cliff and began to observed Drago Bludvist and his goons. He pulled out the dragon stone and began to speak.
"With this stone we can turn all those vikings on Berk into dragons and recruit them into my dragon army." Everybody began to cheer loudly. "Is everyone ready? Good we ride NOW!" Drago threw up his first that held the stone into the air and in one blue blur Astrid swooped in and grabbed it. We all quickly took to the sky and then swooped down to try and burn everything we could before we retreated to Berk.
"Well that go as planned." I huffed.
Astrid swooped up beside me from below.
"Sorry I didn't think I just reacted." She said as she tossed the stone to me. I fumbled a bit before I finally clenched it in both of my hands.
"No worries. We got the stone, foiled Bludvist plans and no one got hurt." Just as I said that three armourwings came up from behind us. 'Great it's like the universe is against me.' I thought. Just then I saw a bunch of rocks sticking out of the water.
"Quick we can lose them in there! I have an idea and for it to work we need to stick together." I pointed to the rocks
We quickly retreated in to the rocks and tried our best to stay together.
"Ruffnut, Tuffnut. Light them up." I commanded.
Ruffnut and Tuffnut spayed gas and waited until the amourwings were in it and then they sparked the gas causing a explosion. Rocks were falling as we all dodged and weaved. Once we were in the all clear we looked back to see that our new friends weren't fallowing us any more. 'Now I just need to get to Berk, find Toothless, and give her this stone.' I smiled to my self as I examined the mysterious all so important stone.

Thanks everyone for 2k reads you guys are AWESOME! To celebrate I updated the cover photo for this story so I hope you like it. :) thank you again and I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's around 550 words