Chapter 16 (toothless pov)

After I saw them fly away I decided to go home. I started to mosey my way back to the house. I took my sweet time getting back and I noticed that Stoic was slouched on the porch.
"There you are Toothless. I was so worried about you." Stoic said as he looked up.
"You were worried about me?" I questioned.
"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" He motioned me to sit beside him.
"Well it's just surprising because Hiccup didn't care." I said while I was proceeding to sit beside him.
"Didn't care? Of course he cares. He just wanted to give you some space. That's all." Stoic raised his voice.
"If he cared then why did he just left the island without me huh?" I raised my voice too.
"Oh come on Toothless. Don't you trust him? I think you should retrace your steps and remember." He said as he stood up heading for the door.
"What does that mean?" I turned around to look at him.
"Where you two first meet." He replied.
He shut the door to the house leaving me by myself again. I sat there for a minute or two asking myself if he was serious or not. After he didn't come back out I realized he was. I stood up from where I was sitting and started to head for the forest. Preparing myself for the long trek ahead of me.