Chapter 15 (toothles pov)

Oh man this is bad. I can't believe Hiccup is leaving and what's worse I can't go back after I just ran away. I guess I'll just have to find a place to stay for the night. I wonder if I could stay in the great hall. I walked over to the centre of town and walked up the steps to the hall and opened the door. I walked in and shut the door behind me. It was dark in there but good thing for night vision. I started to look at some of the books that were left on the tables so I could pass some time before night fell. I don't really know how to read but since I suddenly got a lot of free time now would be a good time to learn. After a few hours of only being able to understand a few words here and there I decided to look at all the pictures. After flipping through all the books available I decided to take a peek outside. When I looked through a small crack in the doors I saw that the sun was just starting to set. So I picked out a corner in the large room. I still couldn't bring myself to face Hiccup quite yet. I wrapped myself in my wings to try to protect myself from the cold. This was going to be a long and cold night. Eventually I finally feel asleep and before I knew it. It was morning. When I woke up I was finally ready to talk to Hiccup but when I opened up the doors I saw Hiccup and the other across from the hall on the other side of the island. It looked like everyone was on their dragons and Hiccup was on a another dragon. A dragon that I didn't know. Hiccup didn't look concerned about where I had gone. In fact he didn't even bother to go look for me. They all dived off the edge of the cliff and flew off.