Chapter 11 (Hiccup pov)

I lead Toothless up to my room were I modified and gave my old clothes to her. When she finished putting on my clothes I turned around to see a lovely Toothless standing right in front of me. The shirt matches her beautiful green eyes. I thought to myself. We then quickly headed out to the academy. As soon as we entered Fishlegs started to bombard Toothless with questions while Astrid was being her usual self. I ended up agreeing with Fishlegs. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to get to know her better.
"Okay. First off just like you humans we dragons have names that our parents give to us at birth." She said.
I wonder. What is Toothless real name? Does she even like the name I gave her?
"not that I don't like the name you gave me Hiccup. I love it." She quickly added to the conversation I was accidentally drowning out with my own thoughts.
Well I guess that answers my question. As she was explaining things she kept making it really vague which left me with more questions than answers. What happened to her colony? When she was talk about mates why did she look at me? My head was swirling with too many questions so I decided to cut it short. I was just going to have to get these answers later but one question couldn't wait. Was she talking about me? I was going to ask her on the way home but she bolted out of there so fast I didn't see her until I got home. I opened the door to my bedroom and walked over to where Toothless was laying. I know you're pretending to sleep. I silently chucked to myself. Once she didn't answer me I decided to lay down in my bed. I close my eyes but I couldn't sleep until I knew the truth. One more time. I thought. She finally answered me even though she sounded so distant. She started to tell me the whole story but I couldn't keep up with her. Once she finished it was my turn to speak but I ended up drawing a blank.
"Oh. I see." I said not knowing what to say. "Well we should get to sleep."
I closed my eyes finally getting ready to sleep when I heard Toothless start to shiver. That's right she's human now and doesn't have anything to protect herself from the cold. I offered her a place in my bed. She agreed but before she even got in I had already drifted off to sleep.