Chapter 13 (Toothless pov)

The next morning when I woke up next to Hiccup I couldn't help but to feel happy inside. I climbed out of bed making sure I didn't wake him. After when I was in the clear I proceeded to do what I do every morning and wait for Hiccup to get up. I'm normally on the roof but since I thought it would take up to much energy to get up there I decided to wait on the porch. I had sometime finally to myself and I choose to spend it thinking. What's going to happen now that Hiccup knows my secret? What if he learns of all my other secrets? I don't want him to get tangled up in the mess that I call my life and another problem. Am I going to stay like this forever? No, as long as I can get that stone I should be fine but where do I find it? Suddenly I heard the front door swing right open.
"Good morning Toothless. How did you sleep?"
"Oh good morning Hiccup. I slept well. Thank you for letting me stay in your bed for the night." I replied cheerfully
"That's good. I'm glad you slept well. I was worried the bed was going to be too small for us both to fit." Hiccup blushed as he gave a grin. "Let's go for our morning ride around Berk. Oh wait. Oops I forgot. How about a morning walk around Berk instead?"
"Sounds good to me." I agreed.