Chapter 17 (tootless pov)

(Oh my gosh thank you guys for the 1k reads I really appreciate it I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and let me know if i can improve on somethings so i can make it even better)

I heading over the hill and headed for the dense trees. Leaving my village behind. As I walked through the forest I noticed that anything that was destroyed from my crash landing from years ago had grown over. Well that's nature for you I guess. I kept following the mental map I had made from my memories. Eventually I came to a stop at a ledge. Looking down I saw the same old pit with a pond inside. Broken trees and kicked up dirt has grown over and changed but not this place. It still looked the same. I headed down the small crack and crawled under the worn out, rusty, still stuck shield. I walked over to a big rock and sat down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Taking in all the smells and sounds. A smile had unknowingly formed across my face. I started to recall all the memories I had here. Bonding with Hiccup, learning to trust one another, and eventually learning how to fly together. I remember all the training we had gone through and realized Stoic was right. The only thing that had changed was me. I had let my insecurities blind me from all the things that I had learned. After that little Ah Ha moment I felt more at peace. Confident that Hiccup knows what he is doing and trust that he will come back. But for now I shall wait for him to return and with that I got up and set off for home. The place where I will always belong.