How It All Started

Hi to whoever is reading this which would probably be no one. This is my first book/ fanfic so plz no hate and if you have any recommendations or a part you really like, plz feel free to put it in the comments. Enjoy.

Lucy's P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got out of bed and went to take a bath. I turned on the tap, added a hand full of bath salts in then waited for it to fill up. I stepped in and obviously used my strawberry and vanilla scented shampoo even though it was my natural scent. Now the reason why l use bath salts now is that l have problems at the guild because as they said, I'm weak.

Not everyone is hurting me, there are two people who care for me like a real family, Gray Fullbuster and Laxus Dreyar. I love them like older brothers and they love me like a younger sister, l truly am grateful for them because, when they're around, the guild doesn't hurt me which also means they don't know whats actually going on. It's because of them I'm still staying at Fairy Tail, if it weren't for them l would've left already. After about an hour, l stepped out of the bath, l brushed my teeth, did my hair, put my usual clothes on and ate my breakfast. I don't bother to put on makeup because everyone already hates me so who am l impressing?

I went to the guild and l decided to keep up the hope because today is special, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! I opened the guild doors and everyone just stared at me. I was scared because Gray was on a mission, Laxus was nowhere to be found and they had smirks on their faces. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist," was all l heard and I felt an arm wrap around me before l blacked out.

Laxus's P.O.V

Tch, Fairy Tail thinks l don't know what's going on between them and Lucy, but l do know. I've seen what they've done to her and it's not ok with me. I tried talking to Gramps about this but he always says they wouldn't because Fairy Tail is family and all about Nakama. He's always in his office and that's why he doesn't see what's really going on. Lucy doesn't know yet, but she is actually Lucy Apocalypse Dragonia, she's actually my cousin but l love her like a little sister because I've never had siblings before and that she is actually the dragon princess. I actually love the fact that l have two people who l love like my siblings, Lucy, and Gray.

Today is Lucy's Birthday and hopefully, something good is gonna come out of it. Gray is supposed to come soon with her gifts when she thinks he's on a job. To be honest, l thought about the three of us leaving the guild for her birthday present but Gray said it would be weird cause we didn't put that much thought into it.

Gray's P.O.V

Today is Lucy's Birthday and I'm pretending to go on a job but really l am shopping for Lucy's present. I went to the jewellery shop to see if there's anything there for Lucy. I entered and immediately spotted a necklace with all the star signs on them and a matching bracelet. I went up to the counter and got them, surprisingly for free. I ran back to the guild in time to see Natsu hit Lucy and her falling unconscious. I caught Lucy then kicked Natsu then l ran to the infirmary with Lucy still in my arms. How could he?! Even though l already knew about Lucy's situation, l was really mad. I called Laxus via the communication lacrima and told him what happened.

Laxus's P.O.V

*DING DING DING DING* I was sleeping until l heard my communication lamcrima Dinging away. Oh, it's from Gray.

Normal- Laxus and italics- Gray

Hello?

Laxus come to the guild's infirmary right now!

Why what happened?

It's Lucy, she got hurt ... Again.

K, I'll be there in five minutes.

I hung up, put my clothes on and immediately sprinted to the guild infirmary. When l got to the guild, l busted the door off its hinges and went to the infirmary. Gray was sitting there holding her hand. I went up to him and asked how it happened.

To be continued.....

Hi there,

Thank you for reading up to the end even though people will most likely not read this part or even this book. Don't forget if you have any recommendations or a part you really like, feel free to put it in the comments and Thanks Again for Reading!! Peace ✌🏻