The Movie Marathon With A Twist

Welcome! I am thinking of a new cover and I'll put them down in the next Chapter if you want. Moving on, enjoy this Chapter!!!!!!!!

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up and l felt something around my waist. I looked down and saw two arms around my waist. I followed the arms that lead me to face Sting. Aww, he looked so cute when he is sleeping. I tried waking him up by shaking him, poking him, shouting and even trying to k-k-k-kiss him. Nothing worked, l then had an idea. "Sting, l'm going to take a shower, do you want to come with me?"l said smirking. "YESS!!" Sting screamed while falling to the ground. I smirked, l knew he was going to react like that, so l took this opportunity to run to the bathroom and lock the door. Sting was banging at the door saying, "Let me in, please.". I was smirking while saying, "No way you PERV.". I said Perv to him because he hates it when l say that. I took a shower with constant banging on the door.

I stepped out of the shower and the banging died down. I thought he finally gave up, l then dried my hair, brushed my teeth and hair. Shoot l forgot my clothes outside. I wrapped myself in my towel and unlocked the door and peeked behind the door to make sure Sting wasn't there. There was no sign of Sting so l walked in. I was about to reach for my clothes when l felt a person behind me. I turned around seeing Sting there. "S-Sting, why are you still here?" l said stuttering. "I need my pay back for what you did earlier. Lying isn't good for you, princess," he said with his pay-back-time smirk. *Gulp* What is he up to. I looked at him and l noticed he was hiding something behind his back.... time to read his mind.

"Rogue warned me you could read minds. Sorry princess but you can't stop my plan for you,". After his mind said that, his mind went blank. Dang it Rogue. I immediately looked for some way to escape. The only way is to lock myself in the bathroom again. I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom. I was reaching for the door when l felt Sting grab my waist and pulling me towards him, making me drop my clothes. "Na uh, you can't do the same trick twice on me," Sting said as he leaned towards my neck so l could feel his breath against my ears. "Fine, just let me change," I said pouting. He let me go, pouted and said, "What's wrong with changing in front of me?". "Shut up," I said to him. I went to the bathroom and got changed as Sting said he will get everyone else to get breakfast and to meet him there. I got changed into this outfit.

 I got changed into this outfit

Sting's P.O.V

Hahaha, she doesn't know what l have in store for her. I told Rogue, Laxus, and Gray about my plan they said that they were ok with it. I told Lucy that l am going to get everyone else to get breakfast and for her to meet us there. I guess l will explain to the rest of them what l am planning for Lucy.

~Timeskip~ When he got the team and went down for breakfast

Sting's P.O.V

We were getting food and we met up with Lucy. She looked concerned about something. "What's wrong? Why are you concerned? Are you feeling ok?" l asked her worried that she doesn't feel ok. She just nodded her head and said, "I'm just concerned with what you're planning.". I laughed a little and guided everyone to a table to eat.