Cliff of Scene

Welcome, sorry for taking so long with each chapter, I am a very lazy person and I have homework on top which makes me even more lazier.😅 Anyway, let's get on with the Chapter!!

Laxus's P.O.V

I can't believe that they did this all for me. I got something for a certain someone because it is also their birthday. I was going to give it to them after dinner, but I guess I have to wait till everyone sleeps. I thanked them and asked why. "Because we love you~" cooed Lucy. We went to unpack first then went to hike the mountains to the cliff of scene. It basically shows all these beautiful scenes that really take your breathe away. 

Lucy's P.O.V

We went hiking, because it was one of Laxus's favourite things to do to calm his mind. It also gave us time to relax and exercise as well. We also decided that we would camp out for our last few days staying here in the Dragon Realm to refresh our minds. On the track, it was easy at first but then everyone started whining and complaining to the point where I had to carry Sting up until the halfway point. At the halfway point it would be around 3pm. We rested for 30 mins and continued walking. Their whining really got to me this time. "Quit your whining your acting like a bunch of children!!". Immediately there was silence. "Okay, let's continue walking," I said calmly and happily. 

The exceeds flew to the top since they didn't want to walking and no one really wanted to carry the extra weight. By 6:00 pm, we reached the top and met up with the exceeds. We ate a little snack and waiting for the scene to come up. While we were waiting, we played a few games and also made sure that no one fell off the cliff. "I have decided that every morning we will run on the track for our morning exercise," I announced out of the blue. "..." "WHAT?!!! WE ALMOST DIED!!!" they shouted. "WHAT IS DONE IS DONE! SO YOU WILL AGREE!" I shouted back. Silence was all that was heard. We continued to play games until 7:30pm rolled around.

At 7:30pm the sun had set and the scene was beautiful. 

I teleported us all back home once we took a few pictures and have had enough take in of the experience

I teleported us all back home once we took a few pictures and have had enough take in of the experience. We did our night routine and we all went to bed because tomorrow will be a long day, everyone knew what was coming. 

In the middle of the night, I felt someone waking me up. "What's wrong Happy?" I asked once I saw who it was. Before Happy could answer he had to pause because we heard shifting. I think it was coming from Laxus. Once the shifting stopped he continued with what he was going to say. "Lucy, I have decided to go back to the guild because I kinda miss..."

To be continued...

Cliffhanger. Sorry it is short, I just am I really lazy person that has no imagination. But luckily I have exactly everything planned out for the next Chapter which would be coming out some time this week. I hope you enjoyed this. Peace ✌🏻