Final Day

I'm back and I'm better than ever! The final day of the Grand Magic Games is here! I think there probably will be more parts after this since it would be just weird to just end it here. I'm thinking of making like an epic fight scene to end it off like all the movies stuff for this fanfic. So this will not be the last part!! 

Lucy's P.O.V

Something doesn't feel right. I feel like this year's Grand Magic Games was easy, a little too easy. We have remained in first place and it felt like we did it really easily too. I wake up in bed still in the same clothes as yesterday. I place my hand on my head and try to massage my headache that suddenly just kicked in. "Sorry about your current headache. I accidentally knocked your head on the door while I was trying to get you to bed," stated Rogue. I shake my head meaning that he doesn't need to worry about it. I get out of bed and get changed. I went downstairs for breakfast (media) and find the team already ready. Sting hugged me also asking about how I was feeling after being knocked out (not literally).

"I'm feeling great! We have one last day to make sure we become Number One!! Good Luck Everyone!!!" I cheered.

"3...2...1...Saber Squad!!" we chanted together. We then made our way to the stadium and mentally prepared ourselves for the upcoming events for the last day. It will be hard since it is the last day and it needs to be challenging to create the tension and the mood for the audience. This would also get great views which would be important to the hosts and runners of this annual event. The last event before the major battle was a beauty contest. Not our physical body image, no no, it was of our magic's beauty. I went down to represent our team since I had the perfect spell. From Fairy Tail it was Natsu. I made sure to make a mental note on to ignore him and focus on the challenge/task at hand. I pulled out the stick and I was up... last. Well, I guess they say that they leave the best til last. Natsu is before me and he made rainbow fire all around the arena. 

Once it was my turn, I made the sky turn

and then also made a snow tree appear in the middle of the arena with snowflakes falling