The Elimination Round

Hello! Here is the next part of the story!

Lucy's P.O.V

It is the night before the Grand Magic Games begin. The girls and I were relaxing in the spa and the guys were in the males spa. We knew that they would be holding another challenge to get rid of the majority of the contestants since there were about 315 guilds wanting to be Number 1. When it was 11:30 pm we started getting changed into casual clothing since no one was going to see us much. We met up with the guys in our room and had 10 minutes to spare. "Don't be nervous about it. We can just teleport to wherever we need to go. If it is an elimination round, we already know what we are going to do," encouraged Minerva. 

12 o'clock came and we were ready. "HELLO CONTESTANTS KABO! We are now going to start the elimination round to eliminate the majority of you...Kabo. All you have to do is find and pass the finish line... kabo. And remember, we are not responsible for any deaths or injuries that occur during this round...kabo. "  My team separated into two groups. One group was going to wait at the finish line and make sure we get there first, and the second group went to knock out a few 'special' people. These 'special' people were dark guilds and entered with fake information. I was apart of the knockout team.  

~Timeskip~ When they finish taking out the dark guilds

Minerva's P.O.V

We took out the people no sweat and teleported to the finish line. There we all walked through the finish line together. "Great Job Kabo. Tomorrow we will announce that you have come first Kabo. You can now go home to have some rest for tomorrow's games Kabo." With that, we left and went to our hotel. 

To be continued...

This is shorter than what I normally write but this would have to do for now. I will update soon...I think. Peace ✌🏻