Day 1

I'm back after a loooong time! I haven't updated because I have totally been studying... Okay, I haven't been studying, I have actually been pretty lazy 😅. Anyway, back to the story, I have made it extra long to make it up!

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up at around 8:30 am and started getting ready for the games. I cooked breakfast for everyone which made Sting, Rogue, Laxus, and Orga wake up. The rest are still sleeping which made me go back into the bedroom to shout "WAKE UP!!" That didn't wake them up which made me annoyed. So, I decided to give them my famous, "LUCY KICK!" They got up from their awkward landing positions and went to go eat breakfast. I went to the bathroom first and did my bathroom routine before putting on my team matching clothing. They went in one by one and were ready to go at 11 am. This means we got 5 minutes to get there..."5 MINUTES??!!!!!" I pushed them all out the door, threw someone's breakfast at them, locked the door, then sprinted up the street before realising that we could have teleported. "Oops, sorry. Hehehe," I apologised to Laxus who had yogurt all over his face.

When we got there we went to our allocated gate. "The guild that barely made it in 8th place is...again... Fairy Tail team A!" 

~Timeskip~ After the middle teams

Sting's P.O.V

"Last but not least, the team that came first is...SABERTOOTH!!!!" 

The crowd roared, but not as loud as last year...before they found out what was happening with the guild and why we loved to win. We only won for our master, we only won so we wouldn't get beaten or worse... eliminated. When I took over the guild, I tried to make the guild more fun and more lively, but I guess that that was just a sudden big step to take for them. From living in pure hell to be suddenly changed into a place like heaven, to be free and to be careless as they want. The paperwork was getting a bit much for me to handle. Before I was about to have a mental break down, Jellal came and explained how his two-man guild worked and how he wanted to form an alliance with us. He said he would've gone to Fairy Tail but he said he sensed a great evil power there and wanted to investigate later when they had noticed something was wrong, by themselves. That leads to something like today. Jellal being our current guild master has taken a lot of stress off of my shoulders and made a big difference in the guild. 

"In this team consists of ...

The twin duo, Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Dragonia,

The Dark Magician (Lol, Yu-Gi-Oh)  Minerva Orlando,

And the new edition to their guild,

The Ice Demon, Gray Fullbuster,

The Lightning God, Laxus Dreyar,

And 

The Golden Goddess, Lucy Apocalypse Dragonia. 

Their backups would be Rufus Lore and Orga Nanagear!!!"

We entered the arena when our names were called, but of course Rogue and I came out together since we were the duo. Some were shocked to see Laxus, Gray, and Lucy in Sabertooth. They thought everything was going for them and that they were proud to a part of Fairy Tail. 

"We have special announcements for official couples. We chose this particular time for the Grand Magic Games to remind everyone that the games are just for fun and that behind the curtains of fights, there are also friendships building and friends coming together. Now the newly made couples that we have found out about is actually from Sabertooth. We have Minerva Orlando and Rufus Lore..." The crowd went cheered and roared. "...and... drumroll please..." There were men who just suddenly appeared out of nowhere and started drumming. "STING EUCLIFFE AND LUCY DRAGONIA!!!!!" Everyone stood and cheered. There were these flowers falling from the sky and fireworks bursting. I was smiling from eye to eye. I pulled her closer to me and side hugged her. She hugged me back and whispered the three special words, "I love you."