Idea??

Quick Disclaimer: I wrote most of this book before coming out as non-binary! I may use my birthname and female pronouns, but those do not currently honor me. Hi! My name is Lane, and I use they/them pronouns. Hope you enjoy!

Hello all!

I have an idea for a chapter, but I'd like to run it by my readers to see if they'd want it.

I want to write on the differences and connections between sex drive or libido and sexual attraction, and what that means for physical intimacy between partners (which I've already talked about) and masturbation (which I haven't). I'm not going to go into graphic detail with anything, the discussion will be kept strictly educational. I know some aren't necessarily feel comfortable reading/discussing those topics, which is why I thought I would run it by here before going straight into depth about it. If there's enough interest I'll write about it, but if the majority of my audience is uncomfortable with it that is fine.

Please PM me your vote, that way everything is kept nice and anonymous. If it happens that there isn't enough interest, and you'd still like to get my thoughts on it, I'm always here to chat. Everything we discuss is completely confidential unless otherwise given permission by you.

Please please please vote! It would mean the world to me, and even if you don't have an opinion just say that so I can see.

Thank you all so much for reading!

Much love,
~Kay <3