Update

Quick Disclaimer: I wrote most of this book before coming out as non-binary! I may use my birthname and female pronouns, but those do not currently honor me. Hi! My name is Lane, and I use they/them pronouns. Hope you enjoy!

Hello all,

So obviously, I haven't been actively adding anything new to this book in a while, and I would like to just come here and give an explanation as to why.

First of all, rather frankly, I don't have any other ideas. I haven't learned anything new about the asexuality spectrum, nor have I thought of any issues that I necessarily want to address. It's not due to apathy, but it is due to my second reason.

I don't necessarily identify as ace spec anymore. I have experienced sexual attraction to several people in various circumstances, and I don't feel comfortable with that label anymore. Right now I'm most comfortable with using queer as my main identity, and with that comes a different perspective on subjects related to sexual attraction.

This is not to say that I've forgotten about this book, because I certainly haven't. I read every comment I can, and reply at the same rate, so if you want to comment, please do! And if there are topics you do want addressed, I will do my best to do so. Please don't think that just because I haven't been updating doesn't mean I've left!

Thank you all so much for the continued support. Please leave any ideas for future chapters in the comments or message them to me directly.

Much love, as always

~Kay <3