New School New People 1

If you ask somebody to say something good about me they want have nothing good to say at all. I'm beautiful and I make them feel really insecure about themselves, or they just flat out hate me for no reason. An I don't know why  because I'm a nice and  very caring person, but I guess I'm very intimidating .

See I have had a rough childhood growing up and I'm still have one now being 18. My mother is a prostitute at night and my step dad is a factory worker and a drug dealer. Then its me and my older brother Sy (22). He is very protective of me because it seem like all the boys are after me and he don't like that one bit. I have only one best friend and her name is Gracey. When you see Gracey you see white girl, brown hair, glasses, and no type of body shape just flat. But, when you see me you see a chocolate brown girl,black long weave with hot pink  ombre', tattoo sleeve on one of my arms, lip and eye piearcing, and a banging body. We are total opposite but I guess that's what make us so close. Oh and one more thing Sia is the name.

Over the summer I have gotten in to so much trouble with the law. Thinking that this boy love me but he didn't all he wanted was my body he didn't care for me at all. I was doing what he said and trying to make him happy got me put In jail for 2 months which was all of summer break. I got threw out my old school so we decided to move so I could go to a new better school. Then on top of that Gracey goes there so I want be alone on the first day. I hope at this new school that I make friends not enemies and that all is well.

S I A

Monday morning 6:00 am

I reach over and hit the alarm clock twice until it went off. I got up and stretched and went to the bathroom. I looks in the mirror and said to myself please let this be a good year for me. I got ready did my hygiene things and put on my clothes and make up. I wore hot pink skinny jeans with rips all up the leg, a white bra with hot pink trimmed lace, with a see threw lace tank top, with some silver sandals. I was to cute on the first day. I went down stairs their goes my mother and stepdad on the couch sleep. Before I could get out the door my mother woke up.

Mom: " Aww Good morning baby you look so cute."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and hug

Sia: " Thanks mommy."

Mom: "Do you need some money."

Sia: "No , but I have to catch the bus so I have to go mommy, but I love you."

Mom: " I love you to baby have nice day."

Sia: " You to mom."

I began to walk to the bus stop here we go. Here come the old perverted men honking their horns at me . I finally made it to the bus stop it was packed and all eyes were on me. All I could hear was whispering about me like what the fuck she got on or she a ho. Its already starting off bad and im ready to fight so I made a public announcement at the bus stop. I stood in front of the crowd and said this.

" If you bitches got something to say about me that's negative say it to my damn face do we got a clear understanding."

They stood in shock. The only kind of people at this bus stop aint nothing but stuck up Black, White and Hispanic kids and they already testing me. The bus finally came and I was the first person on the bus. I sat down and turned my head towards the window so I want have to see these kids ugly faces get on the bus. The bus driver finally pulled off and then I felt somebody sit by me. I turned my head and it was the  cute but ugly nerdy boy and he was just smiling in my face. I fake smiled and turned my head.