Not With You Jose' 20

Sia

I woke up today feeling like shit. No School for me today im taking my ass to the doctor. My feet, boobs, and stomach are killing me and i know its the baby. I got up and threw up then did my hygeine thing and hair and makeup. I decided to put on a hot pink crop top, black fishnet tights, black ripped shorts and some black combat boots. I went downstairs to see my momma waiting on me to take me to the doctor. We got in the car and drove off and the ride was silent until my momma broke it.

Momma: " Sia i love you baby and Im sorry for whatever i said. Im just worried about you and i dont want you to end up like me."

Sia: " Momma i really didnt give a fuck about what you said about me okay. You still cool in my book, but remember you the prostitute. No room for name calling baby and i love you to."

Momma: " I understand baby and i dont want you to leave me Sia."

Sia: " Im not going nowhere with Jose' momma. Im with you all the way."

Momma: " So who's the father of the baby."

Sia: " Either Jose' or JDolla, but i think its JDolla's baby."

My mother just shook her head as tears started to escape from her eyes. I know i hurt her but this has nothing to do with her. All i need her to do is to be a grandmother to her grandchild. We arrived at the doctors office and i went in and got signed ina nd waited. While waiting i was nervous about this whole motherhood thing, but i think that Im ready. An if i have this baby things will slow down for me. About 15 minutes later they called me back and took me to my room. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes while my mom ran her fingers threw my hair. I just want the best for us thats all and i know that drama is coming my way. An im mentally and physically preparing myself for it. The doctor came on and now it was time to see my little baby. I lifted my shirt up and the doctor put the cold gel on it and rolled the instrument across my stomach. I looked at the screen and i couldnt see nothing and until the doctor poited it out. There it go my little bitty baby. I was 2 week pregnant and due October 31, 2014 a Holloween baby. I just started to cry Im really going to be a mother. I got my pictures and left and me and my mother headed to mall to just hang out with each other since we dont do this a lot or never.

After our mother daughter time which was so much fun. Momma dropped me off by Jose's house so i could talk to him about this moving situation. An i know he gone have a fit about it to. I went to to the door and knocked three times and nobody came. I know he home because his car here.

About 5 minutes later the door opened and it was a girl standing there in nothing, but here panties and bra. I started to laugh because i know this fool aint cheating on me. Then i looked up at her shoulder she had a tattoo that read " Marisol". This was the bitch that called me when Jose' and i first started talking. I smiled at her and walked on into the house. I have nothing to say to the bitch. She closed the door and came up to and said.

Marisol: " You must be his babymomma Sia. I told you he no good he just got done fucking me."

Sia: " Baby i really dont care what you two do, but where Jose'."

Marisol: " He upstairs sleep."

I walked upstairs and went to the room where he was laying down sleep. I wasnt mad i was glad now this gives me a reason not to move in. I slapped him across the face real hard. He jumped up quick and  looked at me shock.

Jose': " Baby i can explain."

Sia: " So you want me and the baby to move in with you, but you got hoes running around here. Hell no we wont be coming here and then on top of that we over. The only time you need to call me is for your baby."

Jose': " i understand Sia."

Sia: " I know you understand. Now give me a ride home. I'll be downstairs waiting."

I walked out the room not even mad about this shit. I really dont give a fuck. I dont have time to be fight or argueing with nobody. I have to think about my baby now. Because the old me would have fought both they asses but im not. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. Marisol had put on some clothes and was in the kitchen eating. She smiled at me and i did the same. Jose' finally came downstairs looking sad and dumb founded. I dont know why he the one who fucked up.

Jose': "Marisol get your shit and leave now."

She got her ass up so quick and left. We  got in the car and drove off. The ride was silent and Jose' just kept on staring at me. He know he fucked up letting me go.

Jose: " Im sorry Sia."

Sia: " I forgive you Jose', but Im still not moving in."

We were finally at my house. I walked in the house were I saw Sy and Corey watching tv, so i was half way up the stairs when Sy called my name. I walked over to were we was and sat in between the two.

Sy: " So when were you gone tell me about this baby."

Sia: " When i felt like it."

Sy: " You to damn fast for me i swear. Who the daddy it better not be JDolla."

Sia: " And if its is."

Sy: " He aint fit to be a parent Sia. So, who the fuck yo baby daddy."

Sia: " Between two guys that will remain nameless sweetie pie."

I  walked upstairs to my room and laid on my bed. Its just to much going on and on the low i miss JDolla.