1

Andy's POV:

I woke up next to her. I twiddled with her hair. She was always gorgeous when she slept especially wen she had a lil word to say in it today she mumbled "andy, dont leave me I'll do anything" I kissed the top of her head and felt her warmth on my lips, I knew she would be safe, but I stayed in bed all morning, just so i could see her beautiful eyes when she woke up.

The boys all slowly wake up. Along with Jess, I kissed her on the head "morning gorgeous" I said stroking her long brown hair. Something was off this morning, she didn't seem herself. I had to find out what was wrong. I was petrified to ask but knew I'd had to pluck the courage up soon just for Jess's health. We never want to see the times like when we were friends ever again, we wanted to move onto the future and plan our lives together but her depression would come back at some point, and I would have to sit and watch her go through hell again. We wanted our kids and a happy ever after, but who knows if we'd get one.

Jess' POV:

We laid in bed, for about five minutes. Something was odd, like he'd found my deepest secret. I knew he'd be scared to ask, so I reassured him everything was alright. I never was the one to tell a lie, but this time it had to be done, I can't let him find out why I've been hiding my arms from every one. Brook popped his head up "mornin love birds" he said in a very smug way. We ignored him and carried on as normal. I knew I had to tell him but I didn't know when or where or how.

I jumped down and said too Brook "race you too the kitchen" I won of course but Brook thought he did so he had a mini celebration then left the room...

HEY GUYS FINALLY WRITING SOMETHING I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM TRYIN OKAY LIVE YOU ALL - Jess 💍💖