5

Brooks POV:

I knew Fovvs would be annoyed with me so I went into the kitchen, Everyone was asleep so it was pretty easy to get in there and close the door. I just wished I could speak to Harvey, it was 4 am I obviously didn't want to wake anyone up so I just sat on the counter by the window praying for everything to be okay. I heard the door creak open, it was Jess I just froze I wanted to cry but I knew she'd hurt if I did.

"What you doing up this early its like half 4 and you look so tired" I could see the caring look in her eyes which melted me a tear rolled down my cheek "I'm absolutely fine, I'll be fine here, I may have not slept but I'll be fine" I said hoping for her to not be worried " I can sense your fear Brook just tell me what's up, if you want me too be happy, you're gonna have to be happy." Honestly I died for a second seeing that she did still care about me, "I'll be fine I'll explain in the morning when everyones up" but she insisted that she would be in the bedroom waiting with the boys if I needed her.

Jess's POV:

He seemed upset but I had to go back to bed, back to Andy, especially with what had happened a few months before where Andy thought I was cheating on him with Brook. I got back on the bed and went on my phone, I texted my sister Tegan "Hope everyone's alright at home, remember to pop down to the flat whenever as long as we have notice begore you come 😘💖xx"

I felt a little Andy woke up and gave me the tightest hug ever "Today is the day" he whispered into my ear.

I was so confused so I checked my calendar it was the 14th January 2017, the day me and Andy were going house hunting because even though it's fun living with the others it can get quite crowded at times.

I went in the kitchen to get myself and Andy a mug of tea each. But that was until I saw Brook was lying on the hard kitchen floor with a little puddle under his head, I just looked down at him as he slept, embracing the moment.

Andy stood in the doorway and stretched, then he walked over to me and kissed my head, "I'm honestly so proud of you babe" he muttered under his breath. I didn't know why I'd just made him sit in hospital crying for 6 hours because I'm mental. I took it though for once I listed and didn't reply I think it made him happy but I'm not sure.

Andy's POV:

She was just stood there with Brook laying on the cold ground, I'll admit it he was pretty cute in his sleep but I had to wake him up, I couldn't leave him there he needed some good rest. I helped him into bed and tucked him in, like you would a little brother "I love you Fovvs" he whispered as I walked out the room I replied "Love you too Baby brother."

I walked back into the kitchen I was so happy to see her like this, scars on show loving every moment but flashbacks of last night weren't helping, I didn't want to remind her so I decided to sing her a song i wrote for her I ran into the boys room and got out my guitar and played my sweet nothings to her, I loved watching her dance around the small kitchen we had. It was like the first time we met happy and true love.

But as all things usually do it had to end abruptly as we both remembered everyone else was asleep and just burst out laughing, it's the moments like this I want to remember forever not the tragic ones like last night. But we had 6 house viewings today the first one at 11am it was already 9 and we had an hour drive so we had to get ready.

Jess threw on her jumper dress and I threw on a random top with some ripped, white skinny jeans. Terri woke up to us two giggling so she thought she'd come and check on us and make sure Jess was okay before we left, she was fine to be honest I think she'd completely forgotten about last night until she looked in the mirror and saw her arms, she got changed so quick I was shocked... One second she was so happy wearing almost nothing except bralette and shorts, now she's holding her head low in a hoodie and black skinny jeans. If only there was a way too make her happy again...

HEY GUYS HOPE YOURE ENJOYING THE STORY, THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR. I DONT KNOW IF I LIKE THE STORY LINE BUT YANO ILL GO WITH IT 🖤 LOVE YOU ALL - Jess 💖💫