11

Andy's POV:

I was so proud of Jess for telling the boys, and Terri for that matter. We only had two days left in the flat before we moved out so we decided we'd take a little shopping trip to westfield, all the boys decided to come so Mikey dragged Terri along with him.

-Skip journey to Westfield-

We arrived at Westfield just after 1 and Jack and Rye were already having an argument about where we were going to have lunch. "NO RYE WERE HAVING A HARVESTER!" O god, me and Jess just looked at each other as if to say lets have neither. "RYE! We're having harvester, it was Jess's choice." Jess glared at me then burst out laughing. "Welcome to the crazy world of Roadtrip" she giggled. By that point everyone was just fed up with all the arguing. So Jess had said it at the right moment.

We visited a few shops, bought a few bits and then we went to Harvester. A few fans came up to us in harvester and asked for a picture, then they left us and we sat in "peace" whilst we ate.

Jack decided it would be a good idea to go furniture shopping, so thats what we did but we needed IKEA. So it was really just shopping for cute house decorations instead of furniture.

We came home with quite a few bags of decorations to put up in the new house and a lot of new clothes for us. Me and Jess decided to take a nap so we would have some energy to go out later of a meal, aka go to mcdonalds and get a takeaway. So thats what we did after our nap.

Everyone started to fall asleep so we joined in and crashed out on my bunk. The place we were completely safe from everyone and everything except Peppa of course but we loved a bit of Peppa attention which was quite rare.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I GOT PEER PRESSURED INTO IT *cough cough*Jodie*cough cough* JK LOVE YOU, AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU READ DOWN TO HERE, LOVE YOUSS - JESS ❤️👑💫