3 (trigger warning)

Jess's POV:

I got up and walked over to Brook, he could see that what had happened had worried me and he made me sit down and he said "I'm so sorry that happened, I just have a lot of things happening right now it's to much for my non-existent brain too handle."

I threw my arms around him and cried on his shoulder, "It's okay babes Blair will be back next week and Harvey will be home a few days later then we can all enjoy some time out" I murmured. I didn't know what was actually wrong so that was the only thing I could think it could be.

I wished he would tell us the real reason he was like that, but I knew it must've been hard for him to tell us.

We make be like his family that is what makes it harder for him, if only super powers were real hey, I sure would be happy then.

TAKE A LONG DRAMATIC PAUSE LIKE ITS A NEW CHAPTER CAUSE CBA TO BREAK.....

Andy's POV:

I carried on playing soccer with the boys when Brook texted me and told me to bring the lads up to the flat. I was a bit concerned but I thought about it and I went up with the others to see Brook with red puffy eyes, Terri crying and running up to Mikey, but no Jess I asked them and they told me she'd locked herself away with Blairs sword that we had in our room, hearing that worried me. I asked them what room she locked herself in and they said Blairs, Blair was in Australia at the time so it was an easy escape for her as she knew how to lock it, she always had known.

I told them all to just go out for a bit whilst I tried to sort it out without a tragic end, which I knew would be hard seen as there have been many close calls sometimes ending up in hospital for weeks. They all left and I went up to the door and very softly muttered "babe its okay, we're alone, let me in" I awaited a reply but there was none I prayed that she was still there, "Don't come in I'm afraid I'll hurt you" I was just relieved to hear her voice but what she said worried me with tears in my eyes I replied "please babe you couldn't hurt me at all I just need to see you"

I heard the door click I don't know if I was more scared or happy about was I was about to see, I creaked the door open slowly with a tear rolling down my cheek... I saw her sleeves rolled up with blood running downs her arms, I grabbed one of the towels out the bathroom and wrapped it round her arm and hugged her it felt like it could be the last time I ever saw her I prayed it wasn't, the fear was rushing through my body I didn't have a clue what to do I'd seen her like this but not this bad, I didn't know this was possible for a human to do to anyone let alone themselves.

I texted Rye in a flash of light and told him that he's the only person to come but he's to come now, I knew it could be a life or death situation which could leave me in pain for longer than Jess had been. 5 minutes later he comes rushing in to see if everything was alright...

I HOPE EVERYONES ENJOYING THIS REALLY SHITTY STORY THAT COULD END ABRUPTLY BUT OH WELL YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE AM I RIGHT, ANYHOO I LOVE YOU - JESS ❤️👑💫